Vivo U3 (V1914A/T) With Snapdragon 675 SoC, AI triple rear in China
Vivo Launched the Vivo U3x Recently in China, Now there Upcoming Entry-Level Smartphone is been Teased Officially on Weibo. Where the Treasure Clearly Hinted the Device Will be Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 Soc and Rear Panel Sport a Triple Rear Camera Setup alongside a Rear Mounted Fingerprint Sensor.
Under the Hood, The Device is Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 AIE Spotted on TENAA with the Internal Model Number V193A/T. Furthermore, the Device Comes with a 6.53-inch Full HD+ (1080×2340 pixels) Display.
In terms of Camera, It Offers a 16MP Selfie Shooter and Chipset is Using a 4/6GB of Ram and 128GB of Onboard Storage. Chipset is to be Clocked at 2.0GHz Octa-Core Processor.
Moreover, The Rear Camera Setup Housing a 16MP Primary + 8MP Ultra-wide angle Lens + 2MP Depth Sensor. For Security, it Featured a Rear Mounted Fingerprint Sensor for Biometric Authentication. We Believe on the Software front, it runs on Android 9.0 Pie-based Funtouch OS 9.1 out of the Box.
However, You can also expand the Storage using Dedicated MicroSD card. To Powe the Device is equipped with a 5000mAh battery using an 18 Faster Charger, Vivo U3 Sharing the Same Design language of Vivo U10 Recently launched in India and a Reb-branded Version of U3x.
Not to Mention, This Device is a Country-Specific Variant. While The bottom Seems to have a Single Loud Speaker Grills, Micro USB Type-C and 3.5mm audio jack.
Read Also: [UPDATE] Motorola Moto G8 Play With MediaTek SoC, HD+ Screen and 4,000mAh.
The Device is available to Pre-Order Starting October 21 and Will be Priced ~$140. Thanks for being With us, Share your More valuable opinion and feedback in the Comment Section Down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in future on Same.
- Apple has launched the Apple Music Classical app for Android, but it’s not available for iPad or Mac yet.by Romeshwar Prasad
- Microsoft has released a quick solution to a problem with webcams on devices that use Arm processors, like the Surface Pro X.by Mehak
- BGMI launched with rewards for Phantom Jewels and Jewel Exchange Center: Available on Android and iOS after India’s ban.by Love Adhikari
- Samsung launches Galaxy self-repair program in South Korea that lets users repair their own device.by Akhil Sharma
- Microsoft is rolling out customized live captions and avatars for Teams Meetings in beta.by Mehak