Vivo Recently Launched its Fashion Centric Smartphone, Now they were Working on Vivo S5. Which is a Successor of Vivo S1. However, The “Mr.Fashion” Released an Upcoming Video of an Artist, Cai XuKun’s. That Video accidental Revealed a Design Language of the Device.
First thing First, Vivo S5 Looking Stunning With a Blue-Gradient Finish alongside a Diagonal Shaped Camera Module Housing a Quad Rear Camera Setup. Not to Mention, The Same Artist Was a Brand Ambassador for Vivo S1 in China. Which Confirm that Vivo is Skipping the S2, S3, S4 for Some Reason.
It Initially Comes With a Blue-Gradient Color Surrounded by a Pink Color on the Edges of the Device. Hence, the Device is a Youth Centric Device Belong to a Fashion Statement Device. Which Make Sense on this Device to Gives a Touch of Youthful Romantic Experience.
Furthermore, The Rear Camera of the Device arranged in Centred Similar to Oppo Reno. Which Gives an immersive Experience. Moreover, The Camera Sensor Arranged Unique Way Preety Much like a Diamond. Where the LED Flash Light Placed at the Side of the Camera Sensor.
Unfortunately, We Don’t have any Specification, Price and launch date of the Device. Meanwhile, the Device is a New Device to be Aimed for the Current Generation to Gives Users a Stylish Looking and High-Quality Selfie Experience.
Read Also: Mi CC9 Pro comes with Snapdragon 730G and 108MP triple camera, full specification.
Thanks for being With us, Share your More valuable opinion and feedback in the Comment Section Down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in future on Same.
- Brave Browser adds support for vertical tabs for desktop usersby Akhil Sharma
- WhatsApp announced Security Center, Book Delhi Metro Tickets, and more new experiments in betaby Mehak
- Krafton announced the BGMI Month 21 Royale Pass and the BGMI Rising Tournament 2023: Esports Returns to Indiaby Love Adhikari
- Apple has launched the Apple Music Classical app for Android, but it’s not available for iPad or Mac yet.by Romeshwar Prasad
- Microsoft has released a quick solution to a problem with webcams on devices that use Arm processors, like the Surface Pro X.by Mehak