Tomorrow, Vivo will announce the Vivo S10 and Vivo S10 Pro smartphones in China. Recently, a Vivo phone with V2121A was spotted at multiple platforms such as Google Play Console, Geekbench benchmarking site, and TENAA certification. The TENAA listing had revealed only a few details of the phone. Now, the Chinese regulatory body has updated the listing with its entire specifications.
Specifications of the Vivo S10 Pro
A look at the specifications shows that the Vivo S10 Pro weighs 173 grams and measures 158.2 x 73.6 x 7.29mm. With a 6.44-inch AMOLED panel and a Full HD+ resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels, it also features an in-screen fingerprint sensor in-screen fingerprint sensor.
China will have multiple RAM variants of the Vivo S10 Pro, including 6 GB, 8 GB, and 12 GB. There will be three storage options: 64 GB, 128 GB, and 256 GB. There is no microSD card slot on this device, which runs the Android OS 11 operating system.
- How to Add or Remove Widgets in Windows 11
- OPPO A93s 5G Launched in China with Dimensity 700, 48MP Triple-cam setup & 5,000mAh battery
- Poco F3 GT has been unveiled, the biggest competitor to OnePlus Nord 2 5G
- How to Disable/Enable the Startup Sound on Windows 11
- Nova Launcher 7 APK – The Public Beta Goes Live on Google Play | How to Install and Feature guide
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G Lauched with Dimensity 1200-AI, 50MP Triple-camera Full Specification and Price
- Download and Install Sunwind Sky Kids 70 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install H96 Max RK3566 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install CORN C5 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Teclast G3M6 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Motorola XT2137-1 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)