[UPDATE] Vivo iQOO Lite V1936A 3C Certified in China for 33W fast-charging
Vivo is Working on its Newer Smartphone, IQOO Sub-brand of Vivo is a Gaming Focused Devie. Which Saide to be the Vivo in Neo successor. Recently, Devie With an Internal Model Number V1936A Received a certified by 3C China.
[UPDATE] Mon, Oct 13 -iQOO Neo 2 or Vivo IQOO Lite Appearance on Geekbench
Back in July this year, Vivo Launched its IQOO Neo Gaming Device in affordable Pirce Point. According to Some Reports, Vivo Sub-brand IQOO is Preparing for its Successor the Vivo IQOO Neo 2.
Recently, The Device With a Quite Similar Specification used in IQOO Lite Internal model Number V1936A. The Device Surfaced onlineon Geekbench, Also Appeared on 3C Certification Website. This Device Might be an IQOO Neo 2.
On Geekbench, The Device achieves a Score in Single-Core 3516 Points and 11262 Points in Multi-Cores. Which Hinted the Device is Powered by Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Soc Coupled With at least 8GB of Ram. Of Course, this is a Gaming Smartphone So it Requires a Powerful Chipset and Ram as well.
However, The Device is Not Lited on TENNA Certificatation Website in China. We Belive in Some Couple of Days it Will be Listed Soon in China. Moreover, The Device also Certificated by 3C (CCC) With the Same Model Name. Which Suggested the Device Equipped With 33W Fast Charging Instead IQQ Flagship Support 44W Fast Charging to Charge 4500mAh battery.
The Devie is Said to be Support 33W Dual Engine Fast Charging Technology. Under the Hood, We Supposed to be Powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Soc. Recently Launched Vivo IQOO Support 44W Dual Engine Fast Charger, Of Course, the Lite Version Will Support Smaller 33W Fast Charger.
Vivo iQOO Lite Certified (V1936A) is expected to come with Snapdragon 855 SoC, AMOLED display, 4,500mAh battery with 33W fast-charging and run on Android 9.0 Pie gets 3C certification in China.
According to the Rumors, THe Devie Will Comes with a Flash-in Display Fingerprint Sensor. To Power the Devie it Equipped With a 4500mAh battery and the Screen having a Waterdrop Notch Display. While the Devie offers a Flash In-Display Fingerprint Sensor, it Was an OLED Display.
We believe, it Offers a High-End Graphics Performance alongside a Zero-Lag Touch using its Game Booster to Accelerate the Gaming Resources. However, It also has a 4D Game Shock 2.0 Technology.
To Maintain the Temperature, the Devie also packed a Super Liquid Cooling Technology. Further, it also has an Enhance Version of in-Game Vibration. The Listing in the 3C Database Has Not Revealed anything else about the Upcoming Devie.
We also Expected the Devie Could Appeared on TENNA alongside WIth its Images and Specification in Next Couple of Days. Hence, There is Now Offical Words about the New Devie and Still Unknown a lot of this About the Smartphone.
Thanks for Being With us, Share your Valuable opinion and Feedback in the Comment Section down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in future on Same.
- Register for Valorant Test Server – How to Sign-up
- Register Garena Free Fire OB29 Advance Server – How to Sign-up
- Fix Nintendo Switch Error Code 2123-1502 – How to
- Redmi 9A / 9AT (dandelion) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V220.127.116.11.QCDEUXM
- Redmi Note 8 Pro (begonia) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V18.104.22.168.RGGCNXM
- Mi 11 (venus) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V22.214.171.124.RKBCNXM
- Garena Free Fire: Redeem Codes for June 2021 – Update June 23
- Fix PUBG Mobile 90 FPS Support lags on Asus ROG Phone 5
- Download and Install Lava LMG02 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install NEC Lavie Tab E 7 SD1 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Teclast G5K8 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)