Vivo G1 5G Launch specially designed for enterprise; Key Specifications, Price and Features
Vivo has launched its latest Vivo G1 5G smartphone that for specially designed for the enterprise. Where the device looks like a customer before assets that have launched in late March. The design and the configuration of the device is quite identical expected device and NFC and dual profile feature. The device used to be quite promising, so let’s take a closer look to advise and know more about it.
Vivo G1 5G key Specifications and Features
It comes with n 6.44-inch full HD+ display within support of 2400 x 1080 pixel resolution. Even the device brings an AMOLED Display panel. However, the device is also offering an in-display fingerprint scanner for biometric privacy alongside facial recognition.
loading="lazy" class="size-full wp-image-16181 aligncenter" src="https://androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/Vivo-G1-5G-..jpg" alt="Vivo G1 5G" width="727" height="427" srcset="https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/Vivo-G1-5G-..jpg 727w, https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/Vivo-G1-5G-.-300x176.jpg 300w, https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/Vivo-G1-5G-.-585x344.jpg 585w" sizes="(max-width: 727px) 100vw, 727px" />
Under the hood, the device is being powered by a custom Samsung in-house Exynos 980 mobile processor. This chipset coupled with an 8GB of LPDDR4X Ram and 128GB if UFS 2.1 onboard storage. Therefore the device is also going to be featuring and Qualcomm x55 modem to deliver a 5G connectivity support bringing and dual-mode 5G (SA/NS).
In terms of camera performance, the device having a Quad rear camera module aligned vertically inside the rectangular camera setup module. There the device housing and 48-megapixel primary + 8-megapixel Ultra wide-angle lens + 2-megapixel macro + 2-megapixel sensor while the front has a 32-megapixel selfie shooter that has bin Laden inside the waterdrop notch on the top of the device.
Furthermore, the device bringing a 3.5 mm audio jack. It equipped with a 4500mAh battery using an 18W wired fast charging through the USB Type-c port solution bundle in the box. Transfer on Android 10 based custom scanned FuntouchOS 10 out of the box. As we mention, the device custom made for enterprise suggesting the special feature of dual profile functionality to configure a work and the home place accordingly.
Talking about doing profile head just to connect with your preferable Wi-Fi or Bluetooth connectivity to get an idea of your work or personal profile. In contrast, there is any special future for the PolicePolice in a way. Police need to be quiet, quick action, and to be precisely followed by any case.
Vivo G1 5G Price and memory
The starting price for the device is 3498 Yuan ($494) and 4498 Yuan (~636) for 8/128GB and 8/128GB, respectively.
Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback. If you have any query shared with us in the comment section below. Stay tuned for more for the updates in the future, also the same.
- How to Turn your Android into a Capable Gaming Machine
- Realme UI 3.0 based on Android 12 launching this October; check eligible device, features, and more
- Bitcoin consume more energy than entire nation of Philippines and Argentina
- China central bank ban crypto-currency trading activities and mining, calls it illegal
- Apple blacklists Epic Games’ “Fortnite” from the App Store until all court appeals are exhausted.
- Download Battlefield Mobile APK Alpha Beta – Early Acess for Android: How to Download and Play
- WhatsApp will only be compatible with Android OS 4.1, iOS 10, and KaiOS 2.5.1 or above
- Google will discontinue support for Android 2.3.7 on September 27.
- Amazon Price Tracker Apps: The Top 5 for Saving Money in 2021
- How to Disable or Remove Microsoft Teams Chat in Windows 11
- Top 5 Google Chrome Extensions for Image Downloading or Manage Images