How to view Wi-Fi Network Adapter settings on Windows 10
The Wireless Network Adapter is a hardware device used to connect a computer and laptop to a remote local area network, or LAN. A command is generated that is transmitted to the wireless internet device by the computer. Today we are going to share “How to view Wi-Fi Network Adapter settings on Windows 10”
The antenna is responsible for generating the radio wave to transmit it to the computer’s Wi-fi.
Check Network Adapter settings on Windows 10
There are many essential features of the Wi-fi network adapter that can be managed through the Settings application, but a deep analysis will require a few more clicks. Here’s how to view Wi-Fi Network adapter settings on Windows 10:
- You need to open Command Prompt as an Administrator.
- Type netsh wlan show interfaces in the Command Prompt window.
- To see the settings of your Wi-Fi network adapter, press Enter.
Through the command prompt of the computer system, a Network adapter can be accessed as easily as it can on a Mac. You must first run the associated command from an elevated Command Prompt.
Select the Run dialog box from the menu list when you right-click on Start. You can then press Ctrl+Shift+Enter and type cmd into the text box. Click the Yes button to continue if User Account Control (UAC) prompts and asks for your permission.
You now need to enter the following command and press Enter to view Wi-Fi network adapter settings.
netsh wlan show interfaces
You can see the Wi-Fi adapter settings by running the above command. Additionally, if you wish to access the settings of a specific profile, then you can do so with a simple command.
Type the following command and press Enter:
netsh wlan show interface name=”WLAN-INTERFACE-NAME”
The above command will require that you replace WLAN INTERFACE NAME with the name of the specific profile that should be viewed by the user. Wi-Fi network adapters are the most commonly used adapters, thus the WLAN interface will be known as “Wi-Fi”.
You will be able to view, unique SSID, signal strength, name and attributes, the radio signal, the address of the wireless adapter, and the rate of transmission after performing these steps.
Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section below. Stay tuned for further updates in the future on the same.
- How to Turn your Android into a Capable Gaming Machine
- Realme UI 3.0 based on Android 12 launching this October; check eligible device, features, and more
- Bitcoin consume more energy than entire nation of Philippines and Argentina
- China central bank ban crypto-currency trading activities and mining, calls it illegal
- Apple blacklists Epic Games’ “Fortnite” from the App Store until all court appeals are exhausted.
- Download Battlefield Mobile APK Alpha Beta – Early Acess for Android: How to Download and Play
- Netflix’s forthcoming League of Legends series, premieres November 6th
- Restore audio missing from Instagram stories – How to Fix step by step guide
- Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra with S Pen is set to dethrone the Galaxy Note Series
- Google is cutting its cut of sales on its cloud marketplace, even after Google Cloud Revenue Jumps 54% To $4.63B,
- Is there a charger included with the iPhone 13 and 13 Pro?