Despite its small size, the HomePod mini produces powerful sound. Measuring just 8 cm tall, it fills the room with rich, 360-degree audio that sounds great from any angle. For even more expansive sound, consider adding multiple HomePod minis. If you prefer to expedite system updates or have disabled auto-updates on your HomePod mini, you may want to manually update the system software on your device.
By default, both the HomePod mini and HomePod are set to automatically install available software updates, but you can also manually update the system software when new updates become available. This can be done through the Home app on your Mac.
In this article, we will assume that you are able to access your HomePod mini or HomePod from your Mac using the Home app.
Using the Home App, update your HomePod’s software on Mac
To update the software on your HomePod mini or HomePod using the Home app on your Mac, follow these steps:
- Open the Home app on your Mac.
- Double-click on the HomePod mini or HomePod that you want to update.
- Locate the Updates section in the Settings list.
- Click on Update if one is available.
Note that it may take a few minutes, even if the update is relatively small, to install updates to your HomePod mini. Additionally, the automatic update process will typically be triggered when you launch the Home app and see an “Update Available” message.
You can also use a similar method to update the HomePod software from an iPhone or iPad using the Home app. If your HomePod mini is not functioning properly or at all, it can be restored using Finder or iTunes on a Mac or PC.”
How Do I Update HomePod Mini on iPhone?
To update your HomePod mini or HomePod software using the Home app on your iPhone or iPad, follow these steps:
- Launch the Home app and tap the Home tab at the bottom of the screen. If a software update is available, a notification will appear at the top of the Home screen. Select “Update Available.”
- Alternatively, click the Home button in the upper left corner and select either the Home or Rooms tab at the bottom. Then choose “Home Settings.”
- Scroll down and select “Software Update.”
- If you have more than one HomePod, you can tap “More” to see which ones will receive the update. All the HomePods on the list will be updated simultaneously.
- At the bottom, select “Update” next to “Update Available” or next to the specific HomePod you want to update.
- Tap “Agree” after reading the Terms and Conditions to begin the update process on your HomePod mini.
Hopefully, you have Successfully Update a HomePod Mini. Thanks for Being With Us.
- POCO X5 Pro 5G Rolling Out Stable MIUI 14 update
- Download Oppo Reno 8T 4K Wallpapers | Oppo Reno 8T Stock Wallpapers |Download FullHD+|
- Download POCO X5 Pro 4K Wallpapers | POCO X5 Pro Stock Wallpapers |Download FullHD+|
- Realme X7 Max 5G Rolling out stable Realme UI 4.0 Android 13 Update
- How to Download and Install Fortnite on Android Devices