Realme X2 Pro Software Update Tracker – RMX1931EX – June 2021 | Russia – Security Patch, Fix, and Improve Performance
Realme has started rolling out their latest Realme UI, and the device received the update with the package with the build number RMX1931EX. Update.
realme X2 Pro Received Software Update
realme X2 Pro is getting the new update via OTA Update this month. The latest and improved software potentially enhanced system stability. You can check the software update from your device settings. Also, you will get notified once the update is available for your device. Here we have also shared the firmware so you can manually flash it on your device. So without further ado, let’s check this out.
- Ensure you keep a backup of your data to avoid incompatibility or unforeseen circumstances.
- Your device should charge above 40% to avoid an unfinished shutdown.
- You might experience heating, lagging, and fast battery draining to several optimizations automatically. However, it will become normal after few days, once it did with automatic optimization.
- Some third-party applications might not compatible with Android 10.
- This is a staged rollout to ensure the stability of the update
- Update rolling out in limited number, randomly mobile, and later roll out to leftover device after ensuring the update didn’t have any critical bugs.
- An update will be a complete rollout in a couple of days.
- Don’t root your device, it will avoid your device warranty service.
realme X2 Pro Software Update Tracker
Here is the following changelog, provided by Realme during the software update.
How to Check Software Update on realme X2 Pro
It is quite easy to perform. Follow the following steps mention down below.
- First thing first, Open your device settings.
- Head over to the software update.
- Click on the Check update, and then there it notifies you about your current stats of update.
- Once you received it, click on Update Now.
- That’s it.
Note: As we have mentioned above, this is a staged rollout; you will likely receive the update quite imminent. Therefore, you can either download the firmware and manually update it using the following guide.
Download and Install realme X2 Pro Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
In case if your device hasn’t received the OTA Update. There could be various reasons behind this. However, You can download and install the update to your realme X2 Pro firmware. Some users also require firmware to flash their old smartphones. You can use the Firmware Flash file to install the update on your respective device in both situations. Follow the following instruction mentioned down below.
How to downloads and install on realme X2 Pro
With this following method, you can also roll out by downloading the stable firmware package. Follow the following guide mention down below.
Download Software Update – Details
Update the latest software version on your realme phone.
- Device: realme X2 Pro
- Codename: RMX1931EX
- Region: Russia
- System: realme UI 1.0
- Version: RMX1931EX_11_C.37
- Release Date: 29/5/2021
- Size: 3.07GB
- MD5: 2219E776DA3B5A3814C1C253B5B081EE
Download RMX1931EX_11_C.37 – realme X2 Pro
Device: realme X2 Pro – Codename: RMX1931EX
Similar: Update for realme X2 Pro for Other Regions.
Steps to Update the software version on your realme X2 Pro
- Download the Realme UI stable package and then copy it to the internal storage.
- After that, Navigate to Settings -> System -> System Upgrade -> Gear in the upper right corner -> Local Upgrade -> Click on the corresponding installation package -> Upgrade now -> System upgrade
- Now, Restart once it 100% upgrade.
- That’s it.
Update for realme X2 Pro Software Update Tracker – May 2021
realme X2 Pro (Android 11) Software Update – realme update tracker with April 2021 Android security patch and Fixed the probabilistic issue
Hopefully, this guide helps you to find, and you have successfully updated your device. Also, you can submit the feedback/ bug report to their official support. This guide helps you to check the update, and also, you have successfully upgrade your realme X2 Pro to the latest software version. For further queries, please share with us in the comment section down below.
- How to Add or Remove Widgets in Windows 11
- OPPO A93s 5G Launched in China with Dimensity 700, 48MP Triple-cam setup & 5,000mAh battery
- Poco F3 GT has been unveiled, the biggest competitor to OnePlus Nord 2 5G
- How to Disable/Enable the Startup Sound on Windows 11
- Nova Launcher 7 APK – The Public Beta Goes Live on Google Play | How to Install and Feature guide
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G Lauched with Dimensity 1200-AI, 50MP Triple-camera Full Specification and Price
- Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G Spotted on Geekbench with Snapdragon 778G chipset
- Redmi K40 Gaming Edition Launched with new Inverse Scale variant
- ZTE Axon 30 5G Launched in china with an under-display selfie camera
- How to Fix PUBG Error 00000D04/0021 – Dll Files, In-Game Crash and Startup Fix
- How to fix Windows Hello not working in the latest Windows 11