How to Unlock Bootloader on Samsung Galaxy S10E | Guide
If you once unlock the bootloader unlock, then you might lose the warranty of your device based on your manufacturer. Some manufacturers support Bootlocker, where some strictly don’t allow you to unlock the bootloader.
Not to mention you can also use this method to unlock the Samsung Galaxy S10E. So, today we are going to teach you “How to unlock the bootloader of Samsung Galaxy S10E ” in a very appropriate that party performed by beginners as well.
About Samsung Galaxy S10E
|Device||Samsung Galaxy S10E|
|Processor||Exynos 9820 (8 nm) – EMEA/LATAM|
Qualcomm SM8150 Snapdragon 855 (7 nm) – USA/China
|RAM/ROM||128GB with 6GB RAM, 256GB with 8GB RAM|
|Screen||5.8 inches with 1080 x 2280 pixels|
|Battery||3100 mAh battery with 15W fast Charging|
|Camera||12MP+16MP rear, 10Mp Selfie|
Advantages Of Unlocking Bootloader
- If you unlock the bootloader, you can install the latest Custom ROM
- After Unlocking Bootloader, You Can easily Root Samsung Galaxy S10E
- You Can Easily Install TWRP Recovery On Samsung Galaxy S10E
Disadvantages of Unlocking Bootloader
- If you have Unlocked the Bootloader on Samsung Galaxy S10E Warranty will be Avoid.
How to Unlock Bootloader on Samsung Galaxy S10E
- Start with Enabling Developer mode On Samsung Galaxy S10E
- Open setting on your Mobile, and select “About.”
- Tap seven times on “Build number.”
- Go Back to Settings, And Search “Developer option” and Open It.
- Now, Enable OEM Unlock and power Off your mobile.
- Now, open your smartphone into a Download mode by pressing and holding the volume down button and power button.
- After that, a long-pressing Volume down button.
- This Process will unlock your bootloader
- you have success full unlock the bootloader
Hopefully, we believe that this article remains helpful to you and that you have successfully unlocked your device bootloader. Thanks for being with us and sharing your more valuable opinion and feedback in the comment section down below.
- OnePlus Nord 2 Battery Explodes in India, OnePlus issues Investigation
- Realme Pad with quad speakers, 10-inch screen, ultra-slim body and 7,100mAh battery for price of Rs. 13,999.
- Realme 8i, Realme 8s 5G with 5,000mAh batteries, MediaTek SoC starts at Rs. 13,999
- TikTok reportedly surpassed YouTube in terms of Watch time in US and UK: App Annie
- Redmi K50 Will Surely feature IP68 Certification, 100W fast charging, Snapdragon 898, 108MP Camera and More
- Android 12 based ColorOS 12 is scheduled to launch in September
- In MLB The Show 21, how can you fix the Road to the Show mission not progressing bug?
- In Escape from Tarkov, how can you fix the error “Anticheat connection failed”?
- League of Legends: How to Restore Notifications That Have Been Temporarily Disabled
- How to boost Android gaming performance – Tips & Tricks
- How to Download VLC Player for Windows 11 from Microsoft Store