UMIDIGI Power 3 with 48MP Quad camera and 6,150mAh battery Launched, full specs and price
UMIDIGI Launched its new smartphone called as UMIDIGI Power 3. This device comes with latest features and lots of new technology. There has powered by latest 2.0GHz octacore Mediatek Helio P60 with Mali-G72 GPU. There has 6,150mAh battery with 10W fast charging support. It runs latest Android Pie with Out of the box.
Specification UMIDIGI Power 3
In term of peformance, There has Powered by2.0GHz octacore Mediatek Helio P60 with Mali-G72 GPU. . This device coupled with 4GB Ram and 64GB Storage Onboard. Storage can further increase upto 256GB via using microSD card. It runs latest Android Pie with Out of the box.
Display and Battery
It features to 6.53-inch IPS LCD Full HD+ display with 19.5:9 aspect ratio and DCI-P3 color gamut. Moreover, there has There has 6,150mAh battery with 10W fast charging support.
There has Quad rear camera setup using with 48MP with an f/1.79 aperture Samsung GM1 main camera + 13MP ultra-wide (120°) angle sensor + 5MP depth sensor + 5MP macro lens with LED flash. For front, there has 16MP Samsung S5K3P3 with and f/2.0 aperture. Moreover, some other features on camera supports slow-motion video shooting and super night scene mode.
Sensor & connectivity
Sensors on the device include an accelerometer, scanner, gyro sensor, Side-mounted fingerprint scanner a geomagnetic sensor, hall sensor, proximity sensor and RGB light sensor. So, Connectivity options in the smartphone include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, and Bluetooth 5.0. It has also 3.5mm headphone jack and there is USB type-c port and possible to support fast charging.
This device starting price tage is 199.99 USD for single variant 4GB + 64GB. This device Giveaway available on Officially website UMIDIGI
Thanks for Being With us, Share your Valuable Opinion and Feedback in the Comment Section Down Below. Stay tuned for More Further Updates in Future on Same.
- OnePlus Nord 2 Battery Explodes in India, OnePlus issues Investigation
- Realme Pad with quad speakers, 10-inch screen, ultra-slim body and 7,100mAh battery for price of Rs. 13,999.
- Realme 8i, Realme 8s 5G with 5,000mAh batteries, MediaTek SoC starts at Rs. 13,999
- TikTok reportedly surpassed YouTube in terms of Watch time in US and UK: App Annie
- Redmi K50 Will Surely feature IP68 Certification, 100W fast charging, Snapdragon 898, 108MP Camera and More
- Android 12 based ColorOS 12 is scheduled to launch in September
- Download Windows 11 Build 22458.1000 ISO | Upgrade Windows 11 Insider Preview OS Dev Build
- Download and Install Haier Alpha A7 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Tecno B1G Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Unihertz Titan Pocket Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Doogee S97 Pro Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)