UMIDIGI Power 3 With 6000mAh battery With Quad Rear Camera
UMIDIGI is Working on there New Smartphone Power 3, We Don’t Know any anything about the Power 2. Where the Power is been less than a Half Year a Sinch it’s Released. Was not a Big Deal, They always Missed Some Number Like Realme 4 and More Smartphone are Quite Similar to this Case.
This Will be Entry-Level Series Smartphone With a Massive Battery Size, Which Equipped With a Massive 6000mAh battery alongside a Quad Camera Setup. As the Device Having Larger Battery captivity Which a Bulky up to 200g and Useful for Long Terms Usages.
We Expected the Device Comes with a 6.53-Inch IPS Display Panel With a 1080×2340 Pixel Restitution. Moreover, The Device Will Feature a Single Punch-Hole Display Similar to Upcoming Honour V30 Series.
According to Some Reports, the Device Will offers a 48MP Primary Quad Rear Camera Setup Where Module is Likely Inspired by Google and Apple Latest Device.
UMIDIGI Power 3 6150mAh Android 10 6.53″ FHD+ 48MP Quad AI Camera 4GB 64GB Helio P60 Global Version Smartphone Bluetooth 5.0 NFC.
Under the Hood, The Device Will be Powered by MediaTek Helio P60 Soc Coupled With a 4GB of Ram and 64GB of Onboard Storage. Furthermore, The Device Having a Rear Mounted Fingerprint Sensor Traditionally Located at the Rear Panel of the Device.
Additionally, The Devie having an 18W Fast Charging Support Using Micro USB Type-C Port. As We Cleary Seen in those Images it Initially Comes in Green, Red and Gray Color Variant.
On the Software Front, The Devie Might be Running on Android 10 Out of the Box. Also, it having an NFC Support Which is Essential for Chinese Users. Unfortunately, We Do not have any Pricing Details as of Now But We can Expect the Device Will to be less than $250.
Meanwhile, the Device is available to pre-Order on Aliexpress With a Cost $299.99. Where you Will Get a Plastic Hard Cover, Device, Data Capable With Adapter, Quick Manual and Warranty Card
Thanks for Being With us, Share your valuable opinion and feedback in the Comment section down below. Stay tuned for more further updates on Future on Same.
- OnePlus Nord 2 Battery Explodes in India, OnePlus issues Investigation
- Realme Pad with quad speakers, 10-inch screen, ultra-slim body and 7,100mAh battery for price of Rs. 13,999.
- Realme 8i, Realme 8s 5G with 5,000mAh batteries, MediaTek SoC starts at Rs. 13,999
- TikTok reportedly surpassed YouTube in terms of Watch time in US and UK: App Annie
- Redmi K50 Will Surely feature IP68 Certification, 100W fast charging, Snapdragon 898, 108MP Camera and More
- Android 12 based ColorOS 12 is scheduled to launch in September
- In Escape from Tarkov, how can you fix the error “Anticheat connection failed”?
- League of Legends: How to Restore Notifications That Have Been Temporarily Disabled
- How to boost Android gaming performance – Tips & Tricks
- How to Download VLC Player for Windows 11 from Microsoft Store
- Download and Install Elari KidPhone 4G Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)