The OPPO Reno6 series could launch globally soon too
It was recently reported that OPPO could launch the brand new Reno6 series in the Chinese market on May 22nd. With the OPPO Reno6 Pro spotted in several regulatory authorities including the EEC and SRIM, it seems the Reno6s series global launch could also be imminent
With the same kind of lineup as the current Reno5 series, the upcoming Reno6 franchise. It is expected to provide the vanilla Reno6, the Reno6 Pro, as well as the Reno6 Pro+. According to some reports, these devices will use a MediaTek Dimensity 1200, Snapdragon 870, or Snapdragon 888 chipset.
I can now confirm that the OPPO Reno6 Pro smartphone is indeed coming soon to the Asian marketsSIRIM certification website today. The device has already received the EEC certification and various other certifs in the past#OPPOReno6Pro pic.twitter.com/kqV0FeWjKq
Have spotted the same on the Malaysian
— Mukul Sharma (@stufflistings) May 7, 2021
Though we don’t have a whole lot of information regarding the smartphones in the Reno6 series, we do know that. They’re going to have 65W SuperVOOC 2.0 Flash Charging support alongside 30W wireless charging.
In the coming days or weeks, we can expect to learn more about the OPPO Reno6 series smartphones, so stay with us for more updates!
Thanks for being with us, We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback. If there is any query share with us in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for further updates in the future on the same.
- Micromax launched IN 2b under Rs 10,000 with UniSoc SoC in India
- Oneplus 10 pro may introduce Under Display camera Concept- Check Key Specification
- Realme 8s expected to launch soon in india with 6GB and 8GB configuration
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Spotted on TENNA reveals 12GB + 256GB Configuration, Launch Imminent
- ZTE Axon 30 will launch soon globally in September
- Micromax In 2b officially Launched in India with UNISOC T610 chipset
- What are the key Specs for All-new Realme GT Flash?
- What are the Expected Specifications for Upcoming Realme Laptops
- What are the Expected key Specs for the Upcoming Realme Pad?
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 and Z Flip 3 Expected Price in European Market
- Tecno Pop 5 launched with Android 10 Go, 6.1-Inch HD+ IPS LCD, and SC7731E