The Lenovo S5 Pro Dual Cameras both Rear and Front with Snapdragon 636
The Lenovo S5 Pro is Launched in October 2018 in China. In which has 64-bit with 2.8 GHz octa-core processor (2.8GHz Kryo 385 + 1.8GHz Kryo 385) and this whole setup is based on Snapdragon 636 chipset, coupled with Adreno 509 GPU and 6GB of RAM and 128GB storage onboard and 64GB and 128GB of onboard storage that both are expandable via microSD card (up to 128GB).
The Lenovo S5 Pro has a 6.2 inches (15.75 cm) IPS LCD display with a notch on top of the resolution 1080 x 2246 pixels and their aspect ratio is 18.7:9 with a pixel density of 402ppi. The device is powered by a 3,500mAh Li-ion battery that supports fast charging, In which has a type-c port which is screen body is 83.05 %
The Lenovo S5 Pro has a dual rear camera setup that comprises a 20-megapixel primary sensor along with a f/1.8 aperture and a 12-megapixel secondary sensor along with a f/2.6 aperture. For selfies, there is a dual front camera setup that includes a 20-megapixel primary sensor along with a f/2.2 aperture and an 8-megapixel secondary sensor. In which phone has CMOS image sensor and portrait mode both front and rear and their image resolution is 4000 x 3000 Pixels In which phone has 3.5mm Audiojack. Sensors on the device include an accelerometer, fingerprint sensor, gyro sensor, a geomagnetic sensor, hall sensor, proximity sensor and RGB light sensor.
The Lenovo S5 Pro comes with an Ice Blue, Pure Gold, Crystal Black (expected) and there expected price is 185.91 USD.
Key Specification Lenovo S5 Pro
- The Lenovo S5 Pro Pro powered by Octa Core 2.0GHz
- The Lenovo S5 Pro Pro is Quite Similar to its Processor But it was upgraded With its Hardware.
|Processor||Octa Core 2.0GHz|
|Camera||12MP + 20MP Rear camera|
20MP + 8MP front Selfie Camera
|Screen Size||6.2-inch IPS LCD|
What Did you Think about it Let us Know? We are Interested to Know your thoughts about it. Stay tuned for More Updates Soon.
- OnePlus Nord 2 Battery Explodes in India, OnePlus issues Investigation
- Realme Pad with quad speakers, 10-inch screen, ultra-slim body and 7,100mAh battery for price of Rs. 13,999.
- Realme 8i, Realme 8s 5G with 5,000mAh batteries, MediaTek SoC starts at Rs. 13,999
- TikTok reportedly surpassed YouTube in terms of Watch time in US and UK: App Annie
- Redmi K50 Will Surely feature IP68 Certification, 100W fast charging, Snapdragon 898, 108MP Camera and More
- Android 12 based ColorOS 12 is scheduled to launch in September
- Oppo announced its Color OS 12 based on Android 12 software in China for Oppo, Realme and OnePlus devices
- Download Windows 11 Build 22458.1000 ISO | Upgrade Windows 11 Insider Preview OS Dev Build
- Download and Install Haier Alpha A7 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Tecno B1G Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Unihertz Titan Pocket Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)