Passwordless Login has been announced by Google, Dashlane, and 1Password. This ecosystem-independent solution along third-party support for a secure future.
Companies aim to replace traditional passwords by introducing new authentication methods to verify the user’s identity. This helps combat the risk of phishing attacks, password theft, or keylogging attacks, enhances…
- Samsung launches Windows-powered Kiosk in South Koreaby Sandeep Gautam
- Samsung Galaxy Watch Fall Detection: Troubleshooting Notification Issueby Sandeep Gautam
- Samsung Android 14 Update: Eligible Galaxy Devices for One UI 6.0by Sandeep Gautam
- Samsung Galaxy F54 launched in India, promising four generations of OS updates for under Rs 30,000: Specs, price, and availability inside.by Mehak
- Here’s How to enable and Setup iOS 17 Contact Poster, Already available in Samsung’s One UI as Call Backgroundsby Romeshwar Prasad