WhatsApp is one of the most popular Social Media tool, which makes human communication faster and easier to connect with people across the globe anytime and anywhere. Meanwhile, To ensure your WhatsApp data, we usually enable WhatsApp Backup but for any reason, if you want to stop WhatsApp Backup, then but wondering how to perform. Then, Today we are here to share this guide that will help you to disable WhatsApp Backup in iPhone quite Effectively.
There could be multiple reasons why people want to disable WhatsApp Backup on an iPhone or iPad. Some of the potentials discuss can point out the fear of hackers stealing your data. Whatsapp Keep the data encryption within WhatsApp; if the data stored on Third-Party Service, then your data could be accessed by unauthorized users such as a hacker.
Reason: Why you Should Stop WhatsApp Backup
Before proceeding, you should certainly know how WhatsApp Backup works and What the potential thread might affect your identity. There are two primary reasons why users like to stop WhatsApp Backup.
Lack of Storage
WhatsApp does consume a lot of data, Where it include Media such as Image, Video, Docs and much more in your internal Storage. Also, Apple does offer only 5GB of Free Space to store for an individual iOS account. So in case, you want to save your iCloud Storage for some other work, you might have to Disable the WhatsApp Backup.
For those users who do care and protect their data from exploding to another user. If you don’t know, let me tell you that WhatsApp does backup over Google Drive or iCloud; for instance, if someone got your cloud credentials, your WhatsApp data can easily accessible to the user. However, We have seen such things with Popular Celebrities, New-Anchor, and evidence available. WhatsApp clearly states that Cloud backup is non-encrypted and can easily readable in the form of text. Anyone with that backup can read because it was readable in text.
How to Stop WhatsApp Backup on iPhone
It is quite easy to perform; follow the following instruction mentioned down below.
- Open WhatsApp and then click on Setting appear on the bottom-right corner of the device.
- Click WhatsApp Settings and then Tap on Chats.
- Got to Chat Backup and then disable the Auto-Backup.
- That’s it!
Once you have turned off the Auto Backup, you can be turned on from the same settings if you later want to enable it.
How to Disable WhatsApp Sync
There are few iOS devices, who support the WhatsApp Sync functionality. After disabling the WhatsApp Backup, you require to disable the sync. Here is the following described mentioned down below.
- Open device settings and then click on your Apple ID.
- Click on iCloud Settings and Select WhatsApp.
- Disable the Auto-Sync.
- That’s it.
Hopefully, this guide remaining helpful for you, and you have been successfully able to stop WhatsApp Backup on your iPhone. We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section down below.
- Download technocare apk | How to use Technocare Apk
- Download and Install Tecno Spark 8 KG8 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Vivo X60 Curved Screen Edition PD2047 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Realme GT Neo RMX3350 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Motorola XT2087-2-DS Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Motorola XT2171-2-DS Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Realme C3 RMX2020 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- How to enable the new Task Manager design with Dark Mode Support on Windows 11
- Download and Install S-Tell M540 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Motorola XT2055-2-SS Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Motorola XT2139-2-DS Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)