Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Soc Had Been 2 Years in Making
Qualcomm Officially Launched its Next Generation Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Soc. The most Highlight think is the Word’s First 5G Multi-Gigabyte Compatible Mobile Platform. There is New 7nm Qualcomm’s X50 Modem to Enable 5G connectivity for Next Year Smartphone. Qualcomm was Build on the Same 7nm Process Technology as Similar as Apple A12 Bionic Chip and Huawei Kirin 980 Soc.
Qualcomm is based on 7nm Process and Feature a Multi-core Dedicated AI Engine Which Offers a 3x Better Performance as Compare to Snapdragon 845 Soc in terms of AI Task. It also Supports face Recognition and Objects to give More Options to its Video Capturing by its Computer Vision Image Signal Processing (CV) ISP.
The Spectra 380 allow Dual 14Bit CV-ISP to Support 22MP @30 fps, Single Camera 48MP @30 fps. It also Brings Advance HDR and Qua Color Filter. Soc can record a Slow Motion video 720p @480 fps and 4K60 HDR Video Recording (HDR10, HDR10+ and HLG)
Also, Qualcomm Shows its Snapdragon Elite Gaming Which is Quite Similar to Huawei GPU Turbo Which Let you Use improve resource allocation for Better Gaming Experience. Additionally, it has more Energy Efficient and Improved AR capabilities alongside With 4K HDR video Recording. It also Let us Voice Translation for Multi-Language Video Chat.
The New Chip Support up to 2Gbps on LTE (Cat 2.0) and Support mmWave and Sub-6GHz Network With X50 Modem, While Wi-fi can 10Gbps in a Short -Range.
Snapdragon 855 Featured an Ultrasonic Under-Display Fingerprint Sensor, This Technology Work on Sound not by Light Which Qualcomm Says 3D Sonic Sensor. It was More Secure and Reliable than Current Technology. 3D Sonic Use to Generate a 3D image of Your Finger Which also Work With Wet Finger, Which is Not Possible in Optical Finger Sensor, Optical Finger Sensor use to Generate a 2D image of your Finger. As of now, Snapdragon 855 Will-powered 2019 Flagship Smartphone.
|Modem Name||Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ X24 LTE modem|
|CPU Core||8x Qualcomm® Kryo™ 485 CPU|
|CPU Clock Speed||Up to 2.84 GHz|
|Peak Download Speed||2 Gbps|
|Peak Upload Speed||316 Mbps|
|Megapixel Support||Up to 20 MP dual camera|
Up to 32 MP single camera
|Audio Technology||Qualcomm TrueWireless™ Technology|
Qualcomm Aqstic™ audio technology
Qualcomm® Broadcast Audio technology
Qualcomm® aptX™ audio technology
|GPU Name||Qualcomm® Adreno™ 640 GPU|
|Qualcomm® Quick Charge™ Support||Qualcomm® Quick Charge™ 4+ technology|
|Video capture||4K UHD, HDR @ 60fps of 8K, 360 degree, 4K up to 120fps, 10-bit, H.265 and VP9 video decoder|
Oneplus is the First Smartphone to be Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Soc and First 5G-Ready Smartphone to launch in Europe WIth Telecom Gian EE in May 2019. Which make the Devie ~$200 – ~$300 Expensive Compare to Current Testing and Features.
- In MLB The Show 21, how can you fix the Road to the Show mission not progressing bug?
- In Escape from Tarkov, how can you fix the error “Anticheat connection failed”?
- League of Legends: How to Restore Notifications That Have Been Temporarily Disabled
- How to boost Android gaming performance – Tips & Tricks
- How to Download VLC Player for Windows 11 from Microsoft Store
- Download and Install Elari KidPhone 4G Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Google has filed a complaint with the Delhi High Court against the CCI for allegedly “leaking” a confidential report.
- Apple has been compelled to phase out Lightning and transition to USB Type-c by 2024.
- The Tecno Spark 8 is a new smartphone from Tecno
- Oppo upcoming smartphone, the Find X5 Pro, will surely feature 50W of wireless charging.
- The Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G has been officially added to the Google Play Console