Google released its latest beta for the recently launched Pixel 6a, it comes with a major bug fixed, and it’s in the final testing phase. Android 13 Beta 4.1 to the Google Pixel 6a has build number .A2. You will receive the update via OTA if you are already signed in via the Android Beta program.
Else, you can also sideload the Firmware on your device. However, sideloading must wipe your device data in case of a Factory image. Sideloading OTA doesn’t require brushing your device data.
What’s New comes with the Android 13 Beta 4.1
This comes with some visual changes and a July security patch. Android 13 doesn’t have a complete revamp; instead, it is a minor update focusing on the small group of elements and optimizing the software to improve performance and experience.
- Fixed: Preventing app from enabling Blutooth.
- Fixed: Unexpected crash and reboot while connection to certain Wi-Fi Network , , 
- Fixed: Meet connectivity loose while driving.
- Fixed: oIncorrect GPS Data interpret.
Download Android 13 Beta 4.1 for Google Pixel 6A
If you are unfamiliar with the manual update, we advise you to wait for the final release.
We expect Android 13 to be launched by the end of September. Also, For the Public release, Pixel 6A is likely to be received by the end of this year. Google promised to update its smartphone for three significant updates, and most of the Google Pixel is eligible for Android 13.
- Download Windows 11 Build 22635.2841 Release Preview AMD64 ISO: Complete Installation Guide, Windows 11 22635.2841 (ni_prerelease) ISO Downloadby Romeshwar Prasad
- Download Windows 11 Build 23595 Release Preview AMD64 ISO: Complete Installation Guide, Windows 11 23595.1001 (ni_prerelease) ISO Downloadby Romeshwar Prasad
- Download Windows 11 Build 26002 Release Preview AMD64 ISO: Complete Installation Guide, Windows 11 10.0.26002.1010 (rs_prerelease) ISO Downloadby Romeshwar Prasad
- Download Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra (SM-S918B) One UI 6 S918BXXS3BWK5 | Firmware Build for Indiaby Romeshwar Prasad
- Download Samsung Galaxy S23 Plus (SM-S916B) One UI 6 S911BXXS3BWK5 | Firmware Build for Indiaby Romeshwar Prasad