How to Set Custom Ringtone on Your iPhone for Free: A Step-by-Step Guide
Changing the default ringtone on iPhones can be a cumbersome task compared to Android devices. Apple limits this feature to promote its services, making it necessary to buy ringtones from the iTunes Store. However, in this article, we will provide you with a simple solution to set any song as your iPhone ringtone using the pre-installed GarageBand application. Follow the step-by-step guide below to customize your ringtone for free.
Set Any Song as Ringtone on iPhone for Free: Apple’s limitations can be overcome by using GarageBand to set any downloaded song as your iPhone ringtone. Follow the steps below to achieve this:
Step 1: Download GarageBand and Import a Song
- Open the App Store and download GarageBand if you don’t already have it.
- Open GarageBand and navigate to the Audio Recorder option.
- Tap on the Tracks option, represented by a stack of gray lines.
- Disable the Metronome by tapping the chime icon.
- Tap the Loop button located in the upper right corner and select the Settings button.
- Access the Files option and tap “Browse items from Files app.”
- Locate the downloaded song in the Files app and import it into GarageBand by dragging it to the track timeline.
Step 2: Trim the Song into a 30-Second Loop
- After importing the song, tap the + button to open the Song Sections option.
- Set the loop duration to 30 seconds by changing the bars value.
- Select the desired part of the song by adjusting the white lines to create a 30-second loop.
Step 3: Export the Loop and Make it the Ringtone
- Tap the arrow in the upper left corner and select “My Songs” to save the loop.
- Rename the file as desired using the “Rename” option.
- Long-press the renamed file and select “Share” from the menu.
- Choose “Ringtone” on the next screen and press Continue.
- Verify the name of your ringtone and select Export to complete the process.
- Set the exported ringtone by selecting it from the Ringtone list in the Settings app under Sound & Haptics.
With the help of GarageBand, you can easily set any song as your iPhone ringtone without purchasing it from the iTunes Store. By following the step-by-step guide above, you can customize your ringtone and enjoy a personalized experience on your iPhone. Enjoy your favorite tunes as your new ringtone hassle-free!
- BGMI launches C4S11 and M21 Royal Pass: resetting ranked mode tiers with new rewards, season rewards, and features. It also introduces a training mode and a new ranking system for BGMI players.
- AMD Adrenalin 23.5.2 Driver now supports Diablo IV, with a 2x boost in stability ahead of its May 5th release.
- Samsung launches Windows-powered Kiosk in South Koreaby Sandeep Gautam
- Samsung Galaxy Watch Fall Detection: Troubleshooting Notification Issueby Sandeep Gautam
- Samsung Android 14 Update: Eligible Galaxy Devices for One UI 6.0by Sandeep Gautam
- Samsung Galaxy F54 launched in India, promising four generations of OS updates for under Rs 30,000: Specs, price, and availability inside.by Mehak
- Here’s How to enable and Setup iOS 17 Contact Poster, Already available in Samsung’s One UI as Call Backgroundsby Romeshwar Prasad