How to send Best Quality Photos and Videos on WhatsApp | Enable Best Quality Media
WhatsApp recently announced Multi-Device support, and they also added the Best Quality Media in its latest BETA. You can choose what media quality you want to send, including Auto and Data Saver. You can join WhatsApp’s Google Play BETA Program to test, also it is expected to be released on IOS once it is publicly available on Android.
If you wonder, How you can enable the best quality photos and videos on WhatsApp on your device. This functionality has been available since WhatsApp Beta v184.108.40.206. Follow the following instructions mentioned down below.
Download and Install WhatsApp’s Best Quality Image and Video
Currently, it is only available for Android devices and is likely to be released for iOS once it becomes available for Android.
- Require latest Whatsapp Beta
- Os: Android
Join Whatsapp BETA
Get early accessto WhatsApp from Google Play Store, once you get into the Whatsapp Preview, you can get the Multi-Device support.
Download Whatsapp Beta
Before upgrading, you should be aware that some users may experience battery drains, instability or some minor issues. To prevent misinformation from spreading, they have also released forwarding limits and search functionality. With 2 Billion users around the world, Whatsapp is one of the world’s most popular social media apps.
Enable WhatsApp Best Quality and Video – How to
It is quite easy to perform, WhatsApp Beta allows you to send the best Quality Media on WhatsApp. You require BETA access to use this functionality, so without further ado, let’s check it out.
- Launch WhatsApp
- Click on Settings from the upper-left corner
- Choose Storage and Data
- There you will see ‘Phot Upload Quality’ and then choose ‘Auto,’ ‘Best Quality,’ or ‘Data Saver’ accordingly.
- Tap OK to save changes.
However, it is currently uncertain if WhatsApp will continue to compress media. Not to mention, Media restriction for Video up to 16MB, Document up to 100 MB. Images are still going to be compressed to save some resources.
If you have any queries, please share them with us in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for further updates in the future on the same.
- Micromax launched IN 2b under Rs 10,000 with UniSoc SoC in India
- Oneplus 10 pro may introduce Under Display camera Concept- Check Key Specification
- Realme 8s expected to launch soon in india with 6GB and 8GB configuration
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Spotted on TENNA reveals 12GB + 256GB Configuration, Launch Imminent
- ZTE Axon 30 will launch soon globally in September
- Micromax In 2b officially Launched in India with UNISOC T610 chipset
- What are the key Specs for All-new Realme GT Flash?
- What are the Expected Specifications for Upcoming Realme Laptops
- What are the Expected key Specs for the Upcoming Realme Pad?
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 and Z Flip 3 Expected Price in European Market
- Tecno Pop 5 launched with Android 10 Go, 6.1-Inch HD+ IPS LCD, and SC7731E