Samsung update Thermal Guardian and Galaxy App Booster – Download APK: Update Now – Galaxy Labs (Good Guardians)
Samsung released an update of its Galaxy Labs (also known as Good Guardians) alongside Thermal Guardian and Galaxy App booster. However, there is no significant update as the updated version of the app still carry-forwarding the v3.0.46.
The company did not share any changes and talked about the Thermal Guardian and Galaxy App., which control the device’s thermal throttling. It gives more control to the users to set parameters for SoC. Good Guardian used to test Samsung’s dev feature, which later became part of more Galaxy Devices.
Galaxy App booster is an app optimization utility tool for One UI; it helps run the device apps better and can improve the performance from 5% to 15%. Meanwhile, Galaxy Thermal Guardian and the Galaxy App booster are only available for Galaxy Labs/ Good Guardians users. However, This apps is not avaiablt to download in some regions.
- Download: Samsung Galaxy App Booster 3.0.46
- Download: Samsung Good Guardians – the new name of Galaxy Labs 3.0.46
- Download: Samsung Thermal Guardian 3.0.46
- Download: Samsung Memory Guardian 3.0.46
We have seen Thermal Guardian become an integrated part of the Galaxy Device. It was in beta last year and recently became the in-build feature for the galaxy feature. There is more feature like Multi-window users and the Memory Guardian, which has been a part of Galaxy labs since last year. There is more feature coming to Samsung Galaxy labs with new experimental feature.
- Brave Browser adds support for vertical tabs for desktop usersby Akhil Sharma
- WhatsApp announced Security Center, Book Delhi Metro Tickets, and more new experiments in betaby Mehak
- Krafton announced the BGMI Month 21 Royale Pass and the BGMI Rising Tournament 2023: Esports Returns to Indiaby Love Adhikari
- Apple has launched the Apple Music Classical app for Android, but it’s not available for iPad or Mac yet.by Romeshwar Prasad
- Microsoft has released a quick solution to a problem with webcams on devices that use Arm processors, like the Surface Pro X.by Mehak