Samsung reveals Galaxy A51 2020 Series Launch on December 12
After a lot of Rumors and Leaks, Samsung Officially Start Teasing there Upcoming Samsung Galaxy A 2020 Series. Which Suppose to be launched there Galaxy A51 Device. Samsung Teased the Galaxy A51 in Vietnam Youtube Channel, Which Hinted the Galaxy] A 2020 Series to be launch on December 12th.
According to Report, Samsung is Preparing the Final year Flagship Device in December to Launch Three Smartphone Galaxy A10 lite, Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy A51. Unfortunately, We Don’t Have Much Information about the Upcoming Devices but the Upcoming Device Will Feature a Central Punch-Hole Display Quite Similar to Galaxy Note 10.
However, Galaxy A51 Will be an Upgrade Over Galaxy A50 and A50s and to be launched in India. The Device is Expected to Comes With a 6.5-inch Super AMOLED Display. Also, It Sport a Flash In-Display Fingerprint Sensor and to be RUn on Android 10 Based OneUI 2.0 out of the Box.
loading="lazy" class="aligncenter wp-image-12349 size-full" src="https://androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/pM2TZVhVRdUhd.jpg" alt="Samsung Galaxy A" width="1280" height="720" srcset="https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/pM2TZVhVRdUhd.jpg 1280w, https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/pM2TZVhVRdUhd-300x169.jpg 300w, https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/pM2TZVhVRdUhd-1024x576.jpg 1024w, https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/pM2TZVhVRdUhd-768x432.jpg 768w, https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/pM2TZVhVRdUhd-600x338.jpg 600w, https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/pM2TZVhVRdUhd-1200x675.jpg 1200w, https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/pM2TZVhVRdUhd-585x329.jpg 585w" sizes="(max-width: 1280px) 100vw, 1280px" />
Under the Hood, The Device Will be Run on Samsung’s In-House Exynos 9611 Soc. As for Camera, The Device Will offers a 48MP Quad Camera Setup Housing a 12MP Ultra-Wide angle Lens + 12MP Telephoto lens + 5MP Depth Sensor. While the Front is a 32MP Selfie Shooter. Meanwhile, The Rear Camera Will be an L-Shaped Camera Module placed at the Left Side of the Rear Panel.
To Power the Device, It Equipped With a 4000mAh battery and to be Support a 45W Fast charger. There Were Some Rumors Suggested the Device Will be Available in 4/6GB of Ram and 64/128GB of Onboard Storage. Samsung Will be offering a Galaxy A Series for a Mid-Range Segment over the Years.
Thanks for Being With us, Share your Valuable opinion and Feedback in the Comment Section Down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in Future on Same
- OnePlus Nord 2 Battery Explodes in India, OnePlus issues Investigation
- Realme Pad with quad speakers, 10-inch screen, ultra-slim body and 7,100mAh battery for price of Rs. 13,999.
- Realme 8i, Realme 8s 5G with 5,000mAh batteries, MediaTek SoC starts at Rs. 13,999
- TikTok reportedly surpassed YouTube in terms of Watch time in US and UK: App Annie
- Redmi K50 Will Surely feature IP68 Certification, 100W fast charging, Snapdragon 898, 108MP Camera and More
- Android 12 based ColorOS 12 is scheduled to launch in September
- In MLB The Show 21, how can you fix the Road to the Show mission not progressing bug?
- In Escape from Tarkov, how can you fix the error “Anticheat connection failed”?
- League of Legends: How to Restore Notifications That Have Been Temporarily Disabled
- How to boost Android gaming performance – Tips & Tricks
- How to Download VLC Player for Windows 11 from Microsoft Store