Samsung offers a free memory upgrade to the Galaxy S23 Ultra, and a discount of up to $750 via trade-in.
Samsung typically offers a free memory upgrade for the Galaxy Smartphone during the pre-order period or after a year. However, Samsung has recently announced its latest deal, which includes a free memory upgrade. This offer is limited to the USA only, making it a rare opportunity for Samsung, as they usually do not offer this until a new generation of devices is launched.
The free memory upgrade is for the Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra Lime (512GB). This offer is only available in the USA for the Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra. Users can get a 512GB Lime Green Galaxy S23 Ultra with this offer. To get more out of this offer, users can use the trade-in program to save up to an additional $750 on the Galaxy S23 Ultra 512GB variant. There is yet to be a fixed date for how long this offer will be available, as it can expire anytime.
To claim your free memory upgrade, follow these steps:
Get a free 512GB memory upgrade for a limited time with the Lime Green Galaxy S23 Ultra from Samsung.
- Open the Samsung Online Store.
- Choose the 512GB Memory variant, then choose Lime from the Samsung Exclusive color options. The Lime color is also labeled as Save $180.
- Choose if you want to Trade-in; the offer actually depends on the device you are trading in.
- Proceed with payment and add Samsung Care+ for $249 or $13/mo if you want.
- Choose the payment method and proceed with your payment.
This offer is not for the Carrier version but only for Unlocked devices. Carrier Locked users will only receive a trade-in bill credit of up to $800. The Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra 512GB usually costs $1379.99, but with this offer, you can get the same device for $1199.99, saving $180. In addition to the device, you will get 4 months of YouTube Premium, 3 months of free Spotify Premium, 6 months of SiriusXM Streaming, 6 months of 100GB of OneDrive Cloud Storage, and lastly, 2 months of free Adobe Lightroom for Galaxy.
Without trade, you can save up to $180 on the device. To avail of this offer, buyers need to pay for the 256GB variant of the device, and they will get a 512GB for $1,199. Also, note that this offer does not apply to all color variants. Instead, it is only available for the device’s Lime Color variant, which is a free online-exclusive color option.
The Lime color variant of the device also looks excellent with its own vibes. The device is finished with a silver frame with a black S-Pen with a clicker that matches the frame’s color. So, if you have been looking to purchase a Galaxy S23 Ultra, it’s the best time to get yourself a Galaxy S23 Ultra, and this discount will be available on the Samsung E-shop in the USA. It’s also worth checking out your nearest local Samsung Online Store if you have been buying from another country.
- OneUI 6 Beta is rolling out to the Galaxy S22, and a hotfix is available for the Galaxy S23 Series.by Mehak
- Download and install iOS 17 on your eligible iPhone and iPad.by Romeshwar Prasad
- Genshin Impact 4.2 Beta – Application Date, Deadline, and How to Apply.by Love Adhikari
- iPhone 15 over iPhone 15 Pro Series is the best model to buy this year: Buyer’s Guide.by Mehak
- What does private browsing actually do and is browsing really private?by Romeshwar Prasad