The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 is one of the Most Popular Smartphone. This Smartphone Having Highest Screen-to-body Ratio, Square Design also Make it Unique Smartphone. However, There Was a lot of Situation Where you have to Compromise With it Compare to Regular Smartphone.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Problems? What Samsung Review & WORST FEATURE!!
First Time When you Look the Device and Boot it Up and You Say “WOW”. The Display, Upgraded Vibration motor, More Ram and Storage. If you have Samsung Galaxy S10+ and Thinking about to Upgraded or Not. Then Here are some things you have to Consider Before you Buying this Smartphone. We are Not Against the Device, We are Just Making Some Points Clear Before you Switching from.
The Regular Smartphone having a Rounded Edge, While Not having a sharper Corners. Not to Mention, Only this Differentiate it from Others. Meanwhile, We are Used to Using Rounded Edges Smartphone. Note 10 is Less Intuitive to Hold the Phone, These Edges Mildly Jabbed Every time you Hold the Device. Which means you can’t Reach as Far as up on More Rounded Edges.
In the Terms of Camera. It has the Same Identical Camera Hardware, There is a thing that The Note 10 is Missing is TOF Sensor on Front. There isn’t a lot of problems Because While taking Pictures the edge Detection is Clear. Even With 3D Depth Sensor. Still, you can Use Live Focus Video With the Same Level of Quality on Note 10 Compare to S10+. The Thing is, You Will Going to Experience the Same. There is No Better and Not a Reason to Upgrade.
5 BIGGEST Problems With The Galaxy Note 10: In-depth comparison, TIPS – HIDDEN & “ADVANCED FEATURES”
This Time the Big Reason is that Note 10 Doesn’t Come with a 3.5mm Audio Jack. As a Tech-Publisher, We Hear a lot of Complain about the Headphone Jack. I Guess it Isn’t a Deal Breaker for Us but People preference. Alternatively, we have a Wireless Headphone, Type-c dongles and Earphone as Well. There is a Reason Note 10 doesn’t have headphone Jack. It Packed a 4300mAh battery, Another thing is that the Note 10 Drains the Battery Faster. Nothing to Complain about Because the Massive Screen, Spen and 5G Connectivity need Power.
Samsung Note 10 Display, Headphone Jack Disappointments
The 5G Smartphone Will be Cheaper in Future as Same as Nowadays 4G Sensor. Samsung Using the Qualcomm Snapdragon X50 5G Modem Which Consumes More Power. If We Compare With Huawei Balong 5000 then the Huawei Using a Single-Chip Multi-Mode 5G Modem. It Combine 2G, 3G, 4G and 5G as well. There is a thing that the Modem is Smaller Mean it’s Not Consume as Power Note 10 is Using.
The s-pen is one of the Most Favourite Thing for Me, but it Consumes Batter a lot. The Air Gestures they have added on Note 10. This S-pen is Beautifully Designed and Satisfying Smooth and Tactile to Use. We think that the Experience of Using Keyboard on Smartphone is Getting Better and Better.
The Device is Quite powerful But We are Looking forward to the Device Who having More futurists and Beter With Lower Pricetag. Such as Oneplus 7T, Huawei mate 30, Vivo Nex 3, Google Pixel 4-Series and More.
Thanks for Being With us, Share your Opinion and Feedback in the Comment Section Down Below. Stay tuned for More Further updates in future.
- OnePlus Nord 2 Battery Explodes in India, OnePlus issues Investigation
- Realme Pad with quad speakers, 10-inch screen, ultra-slim body and 7,100mAh battery for price of Rs. 13,999.
- Realme 8i, Realme 8s 5G with 5,000mAh batteries, MediaTek SoC starts at Rs. 13,999
- TikTok reportedly surpassed YouTube in terms of Watch time in US and UK: App Annie
- Redmi K50 Will Surely feature IP68 Certification, 100W fast charging, Snapdragon 898, 108MP Camera and More
- Android 12 based ColorOS 12 is scheduled to launch in September
- Download Windows 11 Build 22458.1000 ISO | Upgrade Windows 11 Insider Preview OS Dev Build
- Download and Install Haier Alpha A7 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Tecno B1G Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Unihertz Titan Pocket Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Doogee S97 Pro Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)