Download Samsung Good Lock: Now Available in Brazil and Malaysia
Samsung’s Good Lock is one of the most powerful utility tools for all Galaxy devices. The company continuously offers add-ons to enhance users’ experiences. They have recently updated it with new features like Theme Park, LockStar, and introduced One Hand Operation+, Dropship, RegiStar, and more, all available on the Galaxy Store
Samsung’s Good Lock app is free to download and use on any Galaxy smartphone, but in some countries, its availability is limited to certain regions. Today, the company silently expanded its support to two new countries: Brazil and Malaysia. Now, users in these regions can enjoy the full range of Good Lock’s powerful utility tools on their Galaxy devices
Download the latest version of Good Lock.
Good Lock is available for download for free on the Galaxy Store, but if you prefer to sideload the app, you can download the APK from this site. The company recently pushed the Good Lock update v18.104.22.168, which brings several bug fixes and improvements to enhance the user experience. Get the latest version of Good Lock now and unlock all its features on your device
Good Lock offers multiple modules that you can download and install, allowing you to customize your smartphone based on your preferences. With the latest release, the company has added new features and improvements to enhance the user experience.
Good Lock is currently available in 19 countries, including Argentina, Australia, Austria, Brazil, Belgium, China, Canada, Colombia, Finland, Hong Kong, India, Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Singapore, the UK, and the US.
Good Lock Module
Users do not need to download every single Good Lock module on their device; instead, they can choose only the most useful and handy modules. This allows them to get the most out of Good Lock and makes things easier for them. To assist you in choosing the best modules, we have compiled a list of some of the most useful Good Lock modules that you can try.
- Good Lock offers a range of modules that allow users to customize their devices based on their preferences. Some of the most useful and handy modules include:
- Home Up: This module allows users to customize their home screen. It offers a range of features, such as the ability to create pop-up folder views and change the design of the recent app page.
- LockStar: This module gives users control over their lock screen. They can adjust the clock, music widget, and notifications on their lock screen to their liking.
- Wonderland: This module gives users’ screens a vivid appearance across both their home screen and lock screen. It comes packed with unique live wallpapers and features that allow users to further customize their home screen and lock screen.
- Other lockscreen modules that users can try include: Pentastic, KeyCafe, NavStar, ClockFace, QuickStar, Niceshot, Edge Touch, NiceCatch, One Hand Operation+, Routines+, Multistar, Sound Assistant, Camera Assistant, RegiStar, DropShip, and Galaxy to Share.
- How to Capture Astrophotography and Astro Hyperlapse on the Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra?
- How to Check Your GPU Temperature on Windows 11
- How can I update all Samsung Good Lock modules at once?
- Microsoft PowerToys has been updated with a Taskbar Quick Access flyout
- Download the Ghostwriter add-in for Microsoft Word, powered by OpenAI’s ChatGPT.