Samsung Galaxy XCover Pro rugged with IP69 and MIL-STD-810
Samsung Silently launched there Latest rugged Smartphone, It is a Successor Mobile phone of XCover 4 launched back in 2017. It Launched With a New and Modern design and featuring a Wet hand-holding or While wearing gloves gives you a better experience of using a smartphone.
Samsung Galaxy XCover Pro rugged smartphone goes official with IP69 rating, mPOS functionality and MIL-STD-810 certification.
It comes with a 6.3-Inch LCD Display With a 20:9 aspect ratio. There is a Punch-Hole notch placed on the top-left corner of the display hiding a Selfie Shooter inside it. The LCD Display panel is a 1080×2400 Pixel resolution (Full HD+).
Under the hood, The Device is Powered by Samsung’s Own Octa-Core Exynos 9611 Soc Coupled With 4GB of Ram and 64GB of onboard storage. There is still unclear that the device having Expandable option or not. As for Security, it having a Side-Power button fingerprint scanner and there is Bluetooth and NFC Connectivity.
In terms of camera performance, the device Comes With a Dual Rear Camera Module aligned vertically and placed on the top-left corner of the rear panel. Where is housing a 25MP Primary + 8MP Ultra-Wide angle lens. While the front is a 13MP Selfie shooter. Not to Mention, It having a Flashlight alongside Camera module.
To Power the device it Equipped With a 4050mAh user Removable battery using a 15 Wired Type-C Fast charger bundled in the box. Likely, The Device offering an IP68 Water and Dust resistance and MIL-STD-810 Certification.
Which Means a Complete US Military Standard for Durability and ruggedness. It runs on Android 9.0 Basic Custome Skin OneUI 2 out of the Box paired with Samsung’s Knox Security platform for there devices.
The Thickness of the Smartphone is 10mmm and Weight over 200 grams and as for connectivity it having a “Push to Talk” button option on the Galaxy X Cover for a Quick Replies. Furthermore, The Devie Will be available in Europe (Finland) and Will be to going on sale in February with a Price tag of €500 (~$556).
Thanks for being With us, Share your more valuable opinion and feedback in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in future on same.
- OnePlus Nord 2 Battery Explodes in India, OnePlus issues Investigation
- Realme Pad with quad speakers, 10-inch screen, ultra-slim body and 7,100mAh battery for price of Rs. 13,999.
- Realme 8i, Realme 8s 5G with 5,000mAh batteries, MediaTek SoC starts at Rs. 13,999
- TikTok reportedly surpassed YouTube in terms of Watch time in US and UK: App Annie
- Redmi K50 Will Surely feature IP68 Certification, 100W fast charging, Snapdragon 898, 108MP Camera and More
- Android 12 based ColorOS 12 is scheduled to launch in September
- One UI 4 Beta Based on Android 12 live for Samsung Galaxy S21 Devices
- Oppo announced its Color OS 12 based on Android 12 software in China for Oppo, Realme and OnePlus devices
- Download Windows 11 Build 22458.1000 ISO | Upgrade Windows 11 Insider Preview OS Dev Build
- Download and Install Haier Alpha A7 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Tecno B1G Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)