Samsung Galaxy S21 might come with OIS using a ½-inch sensor size
Samsung starts working on their upcoming flagship series, the Samsung Galaxy S21. Where the device expected to bring bleeding-edge technology on there Smartphones.
First thing first, the device will come with most awaited Under Display selfie camera technology. Not to mention, there were several difficulties that Samsung had to face. The most obvious thing is the image quality. Meanwhile, Samsung could manage it with its world-class Samsung screen division. They were the world-leading mobile Display manufacturing plants, even the Oppo and Xiaomi has also showcased the under-display camera Technology.
On the other hand, Huawei is also likely going to participate in under-display camera Technology for there upcomingSmartphone. Even Samsung is working on the selfie camera Technology to improve the image quality.
According to reports, the device will come with an enhanced camera experience using a large sensor size for a device alongside a potentially Optical Image Stabilization (OIS). However, the device finalized with two device camera sensor prototype as the ½-inch in size with OIS. Whereas the Galaxy S20 and S20+ having an 1/3.2-inch sensor size. However, the Samsung Galaxy S20 ultra suggests it comes with a 40MP sensor of sensor size ½.65-inch in size.
Furthermore, the OIS likely to be used with the smallest sensor, notably with ½.55-inch. However, the device such as the iPhone 11 Pro and Galaxy S10s also use the same technology in their primary camera sensor.
Samsung is also going to improve their camera software technology to boost the Low-light photography allow to take a longer shutter speed with the help of OIS. Even a larger sensor means more light is going to process. In contrast, the smaller the sensor means it could easily be used for Under display camera technology with it’s thin characteristics.
If you don’t know much about the this then let me know you that it is possible to used OIS in the selfie camera. HTC And Sony have used the OIS selfie with there HRC 10 and Sony Xperia XA ultra.
Thanks for being with us, we would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for further updates on the same.
- Micromax launched IN 2b under Rs 10,000 with UniSoc SoC in India
- Oneplus 10 pro may introduce Under Display camera Concept- Check Key Specification
- Realme 8s expected to launch soon in india with 6GB and 8GB configuration
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Spotted on TENNA reveals 12GB + 256GB Configuration, Launch Imminent
- ZTE Axon 30 will launch soon globally in September
- Micromax In 2b officially Launched in India with UNISOC T610 chipset
- What are the key Specs for All-new Realme GT Flash?
- What are the Expected Specifications for Upcoming Realme Laptops
- What are the Expected key Specs for the Upcoming Realme Pad?
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 and Z Flip 3 Expected Price in European Market
- Tecno Pop 5 launched with Android 10 Go, 6.1-Inch HD+ IPS LCD, and SC7731E