Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite Full specification leaked, SD855 and Triple Rear Camera
Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite Specs Leaked with current rumors, the Model No. S10 Lite (SM-G770F), It has powered By latest equipped with a Snapdragon 855 chipset with 6GB RAM. Also there has S-pen Support, For Security Purpose, there has Rear-Mounted Fingerprint Scanner.
This device has Powered By latest Its Snapdragon 855 Soc which is clocked at the 2.2Ghz processor. This Chipset Coupled with Coupled With 6GB of Ram and 128GB of Onboard Storage with UFS 2.0. Further, you can also expand the storage up to 512GB of Storage Using Dedicated Micro SD card.
In the Terms of Camera, it comes with a Triple Rear Camera Setup Housing a 48MP Primary Sensor with an f.2.0+ 12MP ultra-Wide-angle with an f/2.2 Lens + 5MP Telephoto sensor f/2.4 lens with Depth Sensor alongside an Autofocus Phase Focus. Meanwhile, Front is a 32MP with an F/2.2 Selfie Shooter upfront. Some Other Features On Camera, There has supports Nightscape, Hybrid HDR, Chroma Boost, and Portrait Mode. You Can Record 4K Video at 30fps.
It comes with a 6.7-Inch Center Puntouch Screen Display With a 2340×1080 Pixel Resolution, there is no word To what type of Screen. Moreover, To Power the Device, it Equipped with a 4500mAh battery using a 25W Power Adapter of Type-C. For Connectivity it having a Bluetooth 5.1 and All Required Sensor.
Sensors & connectivity
Sensors on the device include an accelerometer, Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, gyro sensor, a geomagnetic sensor, hall sensor, proximity sensor and RGB light sensor.So Connectivity options in the smartphone include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, and Bluetooth 5.1. supports Nightscape, Hybrid HDR, Chroma Boost, and Portrait Mode
Read Also: Realme 5s vs Redmi Note 8 full Specification and Price (Mobile Comparison)
Let Us Know What did you think about this Device in Comment Section Below? Stay tuned for More Further Updates.
- Apple has launched the Apple Music Classical app for Android, but it’s not available for iPad or Mac yet.by Romeshwar Prasad
- Microsoft has released a quick solution to a problem with webcams on devices that use Arm processors, like the Surface Pro X.by Mehak
- BGMI launched with rewards for Phantom Jewels and Jewel Exchange Center: Available on Android and iOS after India’s ban.by Love Adhikari
- Samsung launches Galaxy self-repair program in South Korea that lets users repair their own device.by Akhil Sharma
- Microsoft is rolling out customized live captions and avatars for Teams Meetings in beta.by Mehak