Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite, S10 Lite and Galaxy A51 to be launch soon
Samsung is Working on its Year-End Smartphone Series, The Lite Version of there 2019 Devices. The Upcoming Device Belong to the Flagship S and Galaxy Note
Series, Which launched Late this Year.
Samsung Galaxy S10 younger Brother Namely as S10 Lite, This Device Listed on FCC Certification Website in the US With an internal Model Number SM-G770F. It Suggested the Device to be Comes With an LTE Cat.14 Downloading Speed With a maximum of 3xCA and No 4×4 MIMI.
However, It Measured to be a 170mm Diagonally Hinted the Device Comes with a 6.6-inch. The Dimension of the Device is Slightly having a Larger Display than Current Galaxy S10e. The Width of the Device Measured as 75mm and to be 45W Fast-Charging Support alongside a MicroSD Card.
On the other hand, there is also a Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite. The Device With an internal model Number SM-N770F Suggested to a Mid-Range Note 10. Therefore, This Device Expected to be Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 700-Series With a Slightly Smaller Battery Size.
This is Not the First time When Samsung Launched a Lite Version they already did in past as they Launched the First Mid-Range Galaxy Note of Samsung Galaxy Note 3 as Note 3 Neo. Reprotely, There Will be two Color variant in Black and Red Options and to be Launched in Europe.
Additionally, We also Reported a Samsung Galaxy A51. Which is been Revealed via CAD-Based Renders and been Listing on FCC as Well as On Wi-Fi Alliance. Which Revealed Some of the Key Specification of the Device and Reported to be Launched in the Asian Market.
The Devie Will Comes with a 6.5-inch Full HD+ AMOLED Display and To be Powered by Exynos 9611 Soc Coupled With 4GB of Ram and 64/128GB of Onboard Storage.
It Feature a 48MP primairy + 12MP ultra-Wide angle Lense + 12MP Telephoto With 2x Optical Zoom + 5MP Depth Sensor.
While the Front is a 32MP Selfie Shooter hidden inside the Notch. To Power the Device it Equipped With a 4000mAh battery and run on Android 10 Out of the Box. To Know More, here is Our Previous Coverage on Samsung Galaxy A51.
Thanks for Being With us, Share your More valuable opinion and Feedback in the Comment Section Down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in future on Same.
- OnePlus Nord 2 Battery Explodes in India, OnePlus issues Investigation
- Realme Pad with quad speakers, 10-inch screen, ultra-slim body and 7,100mAh battery for price of Rs. 13,999.
- Realme 8i, Realme 8s 5G with 5,000mAh batteries, MediaTek SoC starts at Rs. 13,999
- TikTok reportedly surpassed YouTube in terms of Watch time in US and UK: App Annie
- Redmi K50 Will Surely feature IP68 Certification, 100W fast charging, Snapdragon 898, 108MP Camera and More
- Android 12 based ColorOS 12 is scheduled to launch in September
- In MLB The Show 21, how can you fix the Road to the Show mission not progressing bug?
- In Escape from Tarkov, how can you fix the error “Anticheat connection failed”?
- League of Legends: How to Restore Notifications That Have Been Temporarily Disabled
- How to boost Android gaming performance – Tips & Tricks
- How to Download VLC Player for Windows 11 from Microsoft Store