Samsung Galaxy A80 256GB Configuration Surfaced on TENAA Listing
Samsung is Preparing for there Upcoming Smartphone and Likely there Were Working on Samsung Galaxy A80. Which Expected to launch in April this year.
This Device Looking Promossing and to be Feature a Triple Rear Camera Setup and a Notch-Less Display.
It Supposes to Comes with a 6.7-inch Full HD+ Display With a 1080×2400 Pixel Resolution. Where it Having an AMOLED Display Panel of a 20:9 aspect ratio.
For Protection it Ultize the AMOLED Display and Having a Flash In-Display Fingerprint Sensor.
Under the Hood, The Device Will be Powered By Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 Soc Coupled With 8GB of Ram and 128GB of Onboard Storage. Further, it Doesn’t have any Expandable Storage Option. To Power, the Device is equipped with a 3700mAh battery Using a 25W Wired Fast charging Support.
The chipset of the Device Used to Clocked at 2.2GHz. It Runs on Android 9.0 Pie-based Custom Skin One UI 2.0 out of the Box. The Dimension of the Device Measured as 165.2×76.5×9.3(mm).
In the Terms of Camera, It Having a Triple Rear Camera Module Housing a 48MP Primary F/2.0 + 8MP F/2.2 Ultra-Wide Angle Lens + ToF 3D Camera F.1.2. While the Front offering a Rotating Means Rear Camera Will be Used for the Selfies.
Furthermore, it offers a Wired USB Type-C Port for Data Sharing and Charging. There is an NFC, Bluetooth 5.0 and 3.5mm Audio jack. It also Having an Ambient Light Sensor, Approach Sensor, Dynamic Gravity Sensor and Compass Sensor.
Additionally, Some Rumors Suggest the Device also having a 256GB of Storage. The Internal model Number of the Device is SM-A8050. There is No Further Report about the Device When the Company Will launched the New Variant.
Thanks for Being With us, Share your More valuable opinion and Feedback in the Comment Section Down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in future on Same.
- OnePlus Nord 2 Battery Explodes in India, OnePlus issues Investigation
- Realme Pad with quad speakers, 10-inch screen, ultra-slim body and 7,100mAh battery for price of Rs. 13,999.
- Realme 8i, Realme 8s 5G with 5,000mAh batteries, MediaTek SoC starts at Rs. 13,999
- TikTok reportedly surpassed YouTube in terms of Watch time in US and UK: App Annie
- Redmi K50 Will Surely feature IP68 Certification, 100W fast charging, Snapdragon 898, 108MP Camera and More
- Android 12 based ColorOS 12 is scheduled to launch in September
- Oppo announced its Color OS 12 based on Android 12 software in China for Oppo, Realme and OnePlus devices
- Download Windows 11 Build 22458.1000 ISO | Upgrade Windows 11 Insider Preview OS Dev Build
- Download and Install Haier Alpha A7 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Tecno B1G Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Unihertz Titan Pocket Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)