Recently Samsung Teasing there Upcoming Samsung Galaxy Series Which will launch on their Galaxy Event on October 11. The Phone Could be the Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018) or Galaxy A9 star Pro.
There is No official Statement from Samsung about this, But There was Press Reder about it.
We can Expect to launched of These Phone with a Quad & Triple Camera alignment Which will be the first Quad-Camera Setup at Rear of a Smartphone.
— Ishan Agarwal (@IshanAgarwal24) September 18, 2018
Which will be Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 or Snapdragon 660 Soc or it could be there In-house Exynos 7885 Soc Coupled with 4GB Ram. The Design of the Phone has No notch on Display Including the Bottom chin is much thicker as we come to its own Flagship Galaxy Series.
The Display will have a Super AMOLED Infinity Display. It has a Metal UniBody Design but there Was not a Fingerprint sensor on the back So it is possible that Samsung Featured a Side-Mounted Fingerprint Sensor. it Does not have a 3.5mm audio jack but there will be a dedicate Bixby Button alongside a Cured Display little bit. This Device has three Color variant black, Blue Gradient and Pink Gradient.
Also, There Would be the next Samsung upcoming flagship Samsung galaxy S10 and The Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018) Will cost almost $407 in Europe
This is the Galaxy A7 (2018): It has 3 cameras and the fingerprint sensor will be placed in the frame. I will update you soon with some specs! pic.twitter.com/IJnHXk56BG
— SamsungMobile.News | Max (@Samsung_News_) September 18, 2018
Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018) or Samsug Galaxy A9
|Snapdragon 710, Snapdragon 660, Exynos 7885|
|Super AMOLED Display|
|Updated after Launched|
Stay Tuned With us for More Update. Wha did you think about it Let us Know we are Intrested to Know from Us!
- OnePlus Nord 2 Battery Explodes in India, OnePlus issues Investigation
- Realme Pad with quad speakers, 10-inch screen, ultra-slim body and 7,100mAh battery for price of Rs. 13,999.
- Realme 8i, Realme 8s 5G with 5,000mAh batteries, MediaTek SoC starts at Rs. 13,999
- TikTok reportedly surpassed YouTube in terms of Watch time in US and UK: App Annie
- Redmi K50 Will Surely feature IP68 Certification, 100W fast charging, Snapdragon 898, 108MP Camera and More
- Android 12 based ColorOS 12 is scheduled to launch in September
- In MLB The Show 21, how can you fix the Road to the Show mission not progressing bug?
- In Escape from Tarkov, how can you fix the error “Anticheat connection failed”?
- League of Legends: How to Restore Notifications That Have Been Temporarily Disabled
- How to boost Android gaming performance – Tips & Tricks
- How to Download VLC Player for Windows 11 from Microsoft Store