Samsung Galaxy A51 And Galaxy A71 Officially Announced in Vietnam
Samsung Finally Launched its Galaxy A51 and Galaxy A71 in Vietnam. Let’s Know Complete Specification and Details. Unfortunately, We Don’t Know the Pricing of the Devices.
Samsung Galaxy A71
It comes with a 6.7-inch Super AMOLED Display With a 2340×1080 pixel Resolution. Where is having an Infinity-O Display Display Panel
Under the Hood, The Device is Powered by 2.2GHz Octa-Core Coupled With 6/8GB of Ram and 128GB of onboard storage. Further, you can Expand Storage Using MicroSD card Slot up to 512GB. Chipset is Paired With a Mali-G72 MP3 GPU.
In the Terms of camera performance, It comes with an L-Shaped Quad Camera Module Housing a 12MP f/1.8 Primary + 12MP F/2.2 123°FOV ultra-Wide angle + 5MP F/2.2 Depth + 5MP F/2.4 Macro lens alongside an LED Flash.
While the Front is a 32MP With an F/2.2 aperture Selfie Camera.
As for Connectivity, It having a VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS and a USB Type-C port. However, For Data Privacy there is Optical Fingerprint Scanner and Facial Recognition. Also, it having a DOLBY ATMOS for Immersive Experience. It runs on Android 10 based Custom Skin OneUI 2.0 Out of the Box. to Power the Device; it Equipped With a 4500MAh battery using a 25W Wired Type-C.
The Device Initially Comes in Four Prism Crush black, Silver Blue and Pink Color Options. The Dimension of the Device Measured as 163.6 x 76.0 x 7.7mm mm and Weight 166g.
Samsung Galaxy A51
on the other hand, Samsung Officially Launched its Galaxy A51 belong to Galaxy A-Series, Device Called as the Galaxy A51. It comes with a 6.5-Inch Infinity-O Super AMOLED Display With 1080×2400 (Full HD+) Display of a 20:9 aspect ratio.
Under the Hood, The Device is Powered by Samsung’s In-House Octa-Core Exynos 9611 Soc Paired With 4/6GB of Ram and 64/128GB of Onboard Storage. Chipset is Hugged With Mali-G72 MP3 GPU for Better Graphics Rendering During Games. Further, you can Expand Storage using MicroSD card Slot up to 512GB Storage. Similarly, It Run on Android 10 based Custom Skin OneUI 2.0 Out of the Box.
In the Terms of camera Performance, The Device Comes With a Rear Quad Camera Setup With an L-Shaped Camera Module Placed at the Left Side of Rear Panel. It housing a 48MP f/2.0 + 12MP F/2.0 123°FOV Ultra-Wide angle Lens + 5MP F/2.2 Depth + 5MP Macro Lense. While the Front 32MP F/2.2 Selfie Shooter.
As for Connectivity, it packed a 4G LTE, Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac, USB Type-C, 3.5mm headphone jack, dual SIM. Meanwhile, there is also a Dolby ATMOS (Wired Audio) Support. As for Privacy, it having a Flash in-Display Fingerprint Scanner (Optical) and Face Unlock. The Dimension of the Device measured as 158.5×74.7×7.7 mm, 172g and Weight 172g.
Thanks for Being With us, Share your More valuable opinion and feedback in the Comments Section Down below. Stay tuned for more further updates on Same.
- Download GeForce RTX 3080 Ti driver for Windows 10, 8, 7
- Download and install the PUBG Mobile 1.5 Beta Update – Easy steps
- Fix KB5003637 prevents apps from accessing event logs after installation
- Microsoft Flight Simulator for Xbox Series X|S coming this summer with same depth as on PC
- Guide to Fix discord static sounds when streaming – Screen Sharing
- Go viral on Twitter and Facebook with the Cartoon Challenge
- Redmi 9 (lancelot) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V22.214.171.124.QJCTRXM
- Redmi 9C NFC (angelican) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V126.96.36.199.QCSMIXM
- POCO X3 Pro (vayu) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V188.8.131.52.RJUTWXM
- Redmi Note 5 (whyred) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V184.108.40.206.PEICNXM
- Redmi 9A (dandelion) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V220.127.116.11.QCDIDXM