Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Gets Wi-Fi Alliance certification with Android 10
Samsung’s upcoming budget smartphones are about to launch because the official support page for the Samsung Galaxy A51 5G is live, which confirms the device is ready for market release. At the same time, it also gets its certification from the Wi-Fi alliance alongside TENAA certification.
Key specifications and highlights
The device internal model number is SM-A516N according to the previous leaks and from the Wi-Fi alliance. Meanwhile, the device comes with dual-band 2.4GHz and 5GHz Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac and Wi-Fi Direct connectivity support. Where that means it only available in 4G only variant possibly arrive in India and other south-Asian markets.
The device runs on Android 10 based custom UI OneUI 2.0 out of the box. Where it offers the 4G specifications hardware along LTE Connector.
Under the hood, Samsung Galaxy A51 5G is powered by Samsung’s in-house Exynos 980 soc paired with 6GB and 8GB confirmation from the Geekbench Benchmark. Furthermore, it will come with a Super AMOLED Infinity-O display. The chipset of the device coupled with 128GB of UFS storage.
You can expand the storage using a dedicated microSD card, which supports Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.0, 3.5mm headphone jack, and a USB Type-C port. In terms, if camera sensor, it has a Quad rear camera module housing a 48amP primary + 12MP ultra-wide angle lens + 5MP macro and 5MP Depth sensor. While the front packed a 32MP hidden inside the punch-hole display panel.
According to some reports, as per the process Support the 5G connectivity possible. That it arrives for 5G region to expand the 5G portfolio.
Sensor & connectivity
Sensors on the device include an accelerometer, a gyro sensor, a geomagnetic sensor, a hall sensor, proximity sensor, and an RGB light sensor. Connectivity options in the smartphone include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, and Bluetooth 5.0.
Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback. If you have any query share with us in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for further updates.
- How to Fix Valorant Error Code 138
- How to Disable Battlefield 2042 Crossplay
- How to Fix the Incompatible Operating System Error in Halo Infinite
- How to Fix the DCAT Resource Not Found Bug in Halo Infinite
- BGMI now includes parental controls, 3 hours of restricted gaming time per day for underage players, and other features.
- Download and Install Android 12 ArrowOS 12.0 for Asus Zenfone 5z (Z01R)
- How to Permanently Delete Your Instagram Account From My Phone
- Send a WhatsApp message without adding it to your contact list.
- Download Rocket League Sideswipe Apk and Obb for Android, available on the App Store and Play Store.
- Download and Install Vivo Y12s 2021 PD2060F Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Motorola XT2129-2-DS Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)