Samsung will launch the Galaxy A23 5G smartphone in India On January 18
In India, Samsung has already released a few 5G smartphones from its Galaxy A-series midrange smartphone lineup. Galaxy A-series 5G smartphones are now available in India in two more variants.
A pair of 5G smartphones in the “A series” will go official on 18th January in the Indian market, according to the South Korean giant. There’s nothing better than enhancing your awesome, but amplifying it takes it to another level. On 18th January, Samsung will launch its Galaxy A14 5G smartphone in India, and now it will launch its Galaxy A23 5G smartphone on the same date.
The source on the teaser page has revealed the names of both smartphones the company will launch in India in a few weeks.
Last August, Samsung unveiled the Galaxy A23 5G smartphone, which features a 6.6-inch 120Hz Full HD+ display. Moreover, It is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 processor, along with an Adreno 619L GPU. Also, It comes with up to 8GB of RAM and up to 128GB of internal storage. The camera features a 50MP primary sensor, a 5MP ultra-wide lens, a 2MP depth sensor, and a 2MP macro lens. It has an 8MP camera on the front that can be used for selfies and video calls.
The phone’s operating system is Android 13 with the One UI 5 user interface on top. A 5,000mAh battery that supports 25W rapid charging powers it.
- WhatsApp will have a 2GB file sharing document banner, a calling shortcut, and make pinned messages more accessible.
- How to enable Split-screen in Microsoft Edge
- Download Android 13 for Google Pixel LineageOS 20 | LineageOS 20
- How to Go Live on YouTube with a Co-host on Android/iOS
- Update your OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro to avoid bricking your device in restarting mode.