3 upcoming Galaxy A series of phones: Galaxy A10, Galaxy A30, and Galaxy A50.
South Korean Tech Giant Going to Introduced it’s A series in India Soon. The Smartphone Will be a Galaxy A50, Galaxy A30 and Galaxy A10.
Samsung is Focusing on the Price range of Rs 10K to 50K, Also Compete With Chinese Tech Giant Xiaomi and Huawei. On the Other Hand, Smartphone Manufactures Like Oppo and Vivo to.
it Comes out With 6.4-inch Super AMOLED Display of 19.5:9 aspect ratio along with a Full HD+ Resolution of 1080 x 2340 Pixel. The Display has been a Waterdrop Notch Design as Infinity-U Display Panel and it has Always On Display.
Under the Hood, it is Powered by Samsung Own Octa-Core Exynos 9610 Clocked at 2.3GHz. Soc is Coupled With 4GB and 6GB of Ram along 64GB and 128GB of Onboard Storage. Storage Can Be Further Expandable Up to 512GB of Storage.
Above all, It brings a Massive 4000mAh using 15W Micro Type-C connector Fast Charging. Further, there is an In-Display Fingerprint Sensor. There Would be a Triple Slot Sim Tray type. However, it comes as a Dimension of 158.5 x 74.5 x 7.7mm.
In the Terms of Camera Performance, There Will be a Triple Rear Primary 25MP AF if f/1.7 + Depth 5MP FF of f/2.2 and Ultra-Wide 8MP FF f/2.4. However there Will be a 25MP Selfie Shooter inside the Waterdrop Notch of an aperture of f/2.0.
Galaxy A50 is a Using a 3D Glossy Plastic Design as an Initial Color Black, White and Blue Color Varient and Featured a Bluetooth 5.0 certification
As Same it also Comes With a 6.4-inch FULL HD+ Super AMOLED Display of an aspect ratio of 19.5:9 as 1080 x 2340 Pixel. The Display is been an Infinity-U Panel. Which also Features an Always On Display.
As to Power the Device it Uses a Samsung Own 1.8Ghz Octa-Core Exynos 7904 Soc Coupled With 3GB and 4GB of onboard Storage along 32GB and 64GB of Onboard Storage. Device Support the Expandable Storage up to 5112GB of Storage Via MicroSD Card.
on the other hand, It offers a Massive 4000mA battery using 15W Micro Type-C Fast Charging. Also a 158.5 x 74.5 x 7.7mm Dimensions and a 3 Slot. It has a Rear-Mounted Fingerprint instead on Display.
for instance, it has a 3D Glossy Plastic Design and Comes in Black, White and Blue COlor Varient.
It is a Least a Looking Like a Decent Smartphone as It Has a 6.2-inch HD+ Infinity-V Display Panel. As it Features a 13MP Rear Camera Sensor of f/1.9 aperture and a 5MP FF Selfie Camera Using an F/2.0 aperture.
The Device is Powered by Samsung Own Exynos 7884B Octa-Core Soc Clocked at 1.6GHz. A chipset is Coupled With 3GB of Ram and 32GB of Onboard Storage. It packed a Same Massive 4000mAh battery Using Micro USB Standard Charging. As for Dimension it Covers a 155.6 x 75.6 x 7.94mm.
However, it Doesn’t Include and Fingerprint Sensor Might be Affect the Cost to Help for a Budget Smartphone. The Device Brings a Glossy Plastic Design With Black and Gold Color Varient. It Runs over Android 9.0 Pie out of the Box.
Thanks for Being With us, Write your Opinion in the COmment Section Down Below. Stay tuned for More Further Updates on Same in Future.
- OnePlus Nord 2 Battery Explodes in India, OnePlus issues Investigation
- Realme Pad with quad speakers, 10-inch screen, ultra-slim body and 7,100mAh battery for price of Rs. 13,999.
- Realme 8i, Realme 8s 5G with 5,000mAh batteries, MediaTek SoC starts at Rs. 13,999
- TikTok reportedly surpassed YouTube in terms of Watch time in US and UK: App Annie
- Redmi K50 Will Surely feature IP68 Certification, 100W fast charging, Snapdragon 898, 108MP Camera and More
- Android 12 based ColorOS 12 is scheduled to launch in September
- One UI 4 Beta Based on Android 12 live for Samsung Galaxy S21 Devices
- Oppo announced its Color OS 12 based on Android 12 software in China for Oppo, Realme and OnePlus devices
- Download Windows 11 Build 22458.1000 ISO | Upgrade Windows 11 Insider Preview OS Dev Build
- Download and Install Haier Alpha A7 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Tecno B1G Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)