How to Reschedule Scheduled Posts and Reels in 2023 to Save Time
Do you know that Instagram creators can change the schedule for already published posts? If you don’t know how to schedule a post on Instagram, we have provided a guide below. This article will share how you can reschedule a post you have already arranged to share at a different date and time.
How to Reschedule a Post on Instagram:
- Open the Instagram mobile app, and then head over to your profile.
- Open the scheduled content settings by clicking the triple-horizontal line in the screen’s upper-right corner.
- Next, tap on the three-dot menu for the scheduled content located on the right of the post.
- Tap on “Reschedule” on the menu that will pop up at the bottom of the screen.
- Choose the date and time from the wheel in the Schedule Post window.
- Once you pick the suitable date and time, tap on the “Set Time” button at the bottom of the Schedule Post window.
- That’s it!
If you don’t know about the Instagram Scheduled Post feature, it allows users to schedule posts up to 75 days in advance. This gives users control over how their content is shared on the platform. To use this feature, you first need to create a post and then follow these instructions:
- Create a post, and then tap on “Advanced Settings.”
- From there, you will have an option named “Scheduled Post.” Toggle it on to enable it.
- Next, it will ask you to choose the date and time you want to publish the post.
- Tap on schedule, and that’s it.
Thanks for being with us. Your valuable opinion and feedback would be greatly appreciated. If there is anything you would like to share, please do so in the comments section below.
- WhatsApp will have a 2GB file sharing document banner, a calling shortcut, and make pinned messages more accessible.
- How to enable Split-screen in Microsoft Edge
- Download Android 13 for Google Pixel LineageOS 20 | LineageOS 20
- How to Go Live on YouTube with a Co-host on Android/iOS
- Update your OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro to avoid bricking your device in restarting mode.