Redmi Note 12 Pro and Note 12 Pro+ launched in India with 200MP camera, 120W charging, and more.
Redmi has finally brought the Note 12 series smartphones to the Indian market after successfully launching the series in China a few months ago. The series includes the Redmi Note 12 Pro and the Note 12 Pro Plus.
Redmi Note 12 Pro 5G and Note 12 Pro+ 5G Key Specifications
- 6.67-inch FHD+ (1080×2400 pixels) OLED display with a refresh rate of 30/60/90/120Hz and a touch sampling rate of 240Hz,
- Mali-G68 MC4 GPU and MediaTek Dimensity 1080 6nm processor
- 8GB / 12GB LPDDR4X RAM with 256GB internal UFS 2.2 storage, and 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB internal UFS 2.2 storage
- MIUI 13 on Android 12
- Redmi Note 12 Pro has a 50MP rear camera with a 1.56′′ Sony IM766 sensor, OIS, f/1.88 aperture, an 8MP camera with a 120° ultra-wide angle, f/2.2 aperture, and a 2MP macro camera with an f/2.4 aperture.
- Redmi Note 12 Pro+: 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture, 8MP camera with 120° ultra-wide angle, and 200MP rear camera with 1/1.4′′ Samsung HMX sensor, f/1.65 aperture, 7P lens, ALD, and OIS
- 16MP front-facing camera with an f/2.45 aperture
- 4980mAh battery with 120W rapid charging (Note 12 Pro+) or 5000mAh battery with 67W (Note 12 Pro)
Specifications of the Redmi Note 12 Pro series
There is a 6.67-inch OLED display with a centered punch-hole on both the Redmi Note 12 and Note 12 Pro. The display has a resolution of 2,400 x 1,080 pixels (FHD+), a 120Hz refresh rate, a 240Hz touch sampling rate, and a 1920Hz PWM dimming with 16,000 levels of dimming. It supports HDR10+, HDR10, Dolby Vision, and HDR10, and has a contrast ratio of 5,000,000:1.
The phones are powered by a MediaTek Dimensity 1080 SoC with LPDDR4x RAM and UFS 2.2 storage. The Pro Plus edition has a larger 3,000mm2 VC cooling system, compared to the 2,000mm2 graphene-based cooling system in the normal Pro edition. Both devices come equipped with an IR blaster, an x-axis linear vibration motor, dual stereo speakers, and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
They offer connectivity options such as dual SIM, 5G, WiFi 6, GNSS, NFC, and USB Type-C. The devices run Android 12 and MIUI 13 simultaneously. They are powered by a 5,000mAh battery, with the Pro Plus variant featuring 120W fast charging and the Pro model offering 67W fast charging.
One notable difference between the two phones is the main camera. The Pro’s main camera is a 50MP Sony IMX766 sensor with a 1/1.56-inch size, OIS, a 6P lens, and an f/1.88 aperture. In contrast, the Pro Plus has a primary camera with a 200MP Samsung ISOCELL HPX sensor and a 1/1.4-inch size, a 7P lens, ALD coating, and an aperture of f/1.65. Both phones have a 2MP macro camera and an 8MP ultra-wide camera. They also both have front cameras with 16 MP resolution.
Pricing of the Redmi Note 12 Pro series
The Redmi Note 12 Pro is available in three colors: Stardust Purple, Frosted Blue, and Onyx Black. The starting price for the 6GB + 128GB version is Rs 24,999, while the 8GB + 128GB and 8GB + 256GB versions are priced at Rs 26,999 and Rs 27,999, respectively. The Redmi Note 12 Pro Plus comes in two variations: 8GB + 256GB and 12GB + 256GB. These are priced at Rs 29,999 and Rs 32,999, respectively. The color options for the Pro Plus are Arctic White, Iceberg Blue, and Obsidian Black.
- How to Capture Astrophotography and Astro Hyperlapse on the Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra?
- How to Check Your GPU Temperature on Windows 11
- How can I update all Samsung Good Lock modules at once?
- Microsoft PowerToys has been updated with a Taskbar Quick Access flyout
- Download the Ghostwriter add-in for Microsoft Word, powered by OpenAI’s ChatGPT.