Redmi K40 Gaming Edition Rebranded Poco F3 GT launch Imminent
We all know that Poco, from its Poco F1, has launched the Redmi Rebranded smartphone. In contrast, the Redmi smartphone launched in China. The device was listed on Welectronics for ~Rs. 95,300. The device. The device has been confirmed to launch in India by Country Director, POCO India (Anuj Sharma).
It will be a much higher priced device when ready
— Anuj Sharma (@s_anuj) April 12, 2021
The device seems to be quite promising as the device will come with an OLED display panel, triple rear camera module and MediaTek Dimensity 1200 Soc.
Design and Display
The device has a6.67-inch OLED (1080x2400pixels) OLED display panel, which is featuring an HDR10+ Support having a 20:9 aspect ratio. The device has a 20:9 aspect ratio, and it also has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner for biometric authentication. Meanwhile, it offers a 120Hz refresh rate and a 480Hz of the touch sampling rate.
The device is to have come with a punch-hole camera module placed on the upper-left corner of the device. In contrast, the device was IP53 water and dust resistant. The device was also featuring gaming-centric features such as pop-up gaming triggers and a side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
In terms of camera performance, the device will offer a triple rear camera module. It will have a 64MP f/1.7 primary, 8MP f/2.2 Ultra-Wide angle lens, and 2MP f/2.4 macro lens. As for the front, it had a 16MP Selfie shooter.
Under the hood, the device was powered by MediaTek Dimensity 1200 SoC paired with 12GB of Ram and 256GB of onboard storage. The device was running on Android 11 based custom Skin MIUI 12.5 out of the box. It equipped with a 5065mAh battery using a 67W of fast charging support. As for connectivity, it supports a Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, an Infrared port, and a Type-C port.
Price and Availability
According to reports, the device will be slightly higher than the usual category. Industry experts hinted it might cost $1300 (~Rs . 95,300) for 6GB/128GB of configuration. Therefore, the Redmi K40 Gaming Edition in china priced at CNY 1,999 (~Rs. 23,000).
- Micromax launched IN 2b under Rs 10,000 with UniSoc SoC in India
- Oneplus 10 pro may introduce Under Display camera Concept- Check Key Specification
- Realme 8s expected to launch soon in india with 6GB and 8GB configuration
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Spotted on TENNA reveals 12GB + 256GB Configuration, Launch Imminent
- ZTE Axon 30 will launch soon globally in September
- Micromax In 2b officially Launched in India with UNISOC T610 chipset
- What are the key Specs for All-new Realme GT Flash?
- What are the Expected Specifications for Upcoming Realme Laptops
- What are the Expected key Specs for the Upcoming Realme Pad?
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 and Z Flip 3 Expected Price in European Market
- Tecno Pop 5 launched with Android 10 Go, 6.1-Inch HD+ IPS LCD, and SC7731E