Redmi K30 With Punch-Hole, Snapdragon 7250 and 5G: Confirmed
Redmi K20 is One of the Most Popular and Powerful Smartphone With an Affordable Price Point. Where We Didn’t Expect the Successor of the Redmi K20 Anytime Soon. Recently, Redmi K30 Smartphone is been Hinted by Redmi General manager, Lu Weibing about the Redmi K20 Successor Will Support 5G Connectivity.
However, We Don’t have to wait, Long, We Expected the Device to be launched in May 2020. Where Mid-Range Smartphone Chipset Like Qualcomm Snapdragon 700 Series Will Offers you a 5G. The Upcoming Redmi K30 Will be the First 5G Smartphone From Redmi.
data-preserver-spaces="true">Where the Redmi K3O Will Support SA/NSA Dual Band Mode 5G Connectivity, Unfortunately, We Don’t have any Specific Configuration. However, The Device Will be Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 7250 Soc. Doesn’t Ment to be the Lowest in the Market but Will is Affordable.
Under the Hood, Recently Qualcomm Announced its Snapdragon 7-Series Chipset Will be a Dual Mode 5G. Where they Introduced a Snapdragon 7250. Redmi K30 Doesn’t have any Pop-up Selfie Camera, Waterdrop Notch instead they are Going to Introduced Redmi’s First Dual Punch-hole Selfie Camera.
On the Other Hand, The Device seems Bezel-less Because the Device Will Feature a Punch-Hole Display on the Right Side Housing a Dual Front Selfie Camera. This Design is Quite Similar to Samsung Galaxy S10+ and Redmi K30 Will Support Dual-mode 5G.
While We Can Expect the Device Will Comes with an AMOLED Quad HD+ Display With an improved and Advanced Flash In-Display Fingerprint Sensor. Further, the Devie Might be Equipped With 4000mAh battery With More Better Fast Charging Technology Solution. Chipset Will be Clocked at 2.9GHz and 2133MHz Ram Speed alongside an Adreno 620 GPU at 750MHz.
Thanks for Being With us, Share your More valuable opinion and feedback in the Comment Section Down Below. Stay tuned for more further updates in Future on Same.
- OnePlus Nord 2 Battery Explodes in India, OnePlus issues Investigation
- Realme Pad with quad speakers, 10-inch screen, ultra-slim body and 7,100mAh battery for price of Rs. 13,999.
- Realme 8i, Realme 8s 5G with 5,000mAh batteries, MediaTek SoC starts at Rs. 13,999
- TikTok reportedly surpassed YouTube in terms of Watch time in US and UK: App Annie
- Redmi K50 Will Surely feature IP68 Certification, 100W fast charging, Snapdragon 898, 108MP Camera and More
- Android 12 based ColorOS 12 is scheduled to launch in September
- Download Windows 11 Build 22458.1000 ISO | Upgrade Windows 11 Insider Preview OS Dev Build
- Download and Install Haier Alpha A7 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Tecno B1G Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Unihertz Titan Pocket Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Doogee S97 Pro Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)