Redmi K30 Racing Edition launch in China: specification, price, features and more to know
Redmi has launched its Redmi k30 racing edition smartphone in China, the device bringing industry-first Snapdragon 768G mobile processor. The device used to be quite promising so let’s take a closer look forward the device and know about it.
Redmi K30 Racing Edition specification and features.
It will come with a 6.67 inches of the display panel that having and full HD+ screen resolution. Even more, is that the device bringing and 120Hz of screen refresh rate. Therefore the display having a dual punch-hole camera cut out please on the upper right corner of the device.
In terms of camera performance, the device is having, and Quad rear camera module align vertically placed in the circular camera setup. They are the device housing and 64-megapixel primary+ 8-megapixel Ultra wide-angle lens + 5-megapixel macro lens + 2 megapixel that sensor.not to mention the device also accomplished by an LED flash please done below to the camera array. While the front is having a 20 Megapixel primary plus 2-megapixel sensor hidden inside camera cut out off the device.
Under the hood, the device has powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 768G mobile processor, test device processor has overclocking version of the Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G. The chipset of the device also includes and dual-mode 5G connectivity, and the oxide has been paid with and 6gb of Ram and 128 GB of onboarding storage.
Furthermore, to deliver and power to the device has equipped with a 4500mAh battery using and 30 watts of first charging solution bundled in the box. Whereas, it takes 57 minutes to complete the charging from zero to a hundred per cent. The starting price for the device is to 1999 yuan (~$282) for 6 GB + 128 GB solo memory configuration.
Thanks for being with us we would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback. If there is any query share with us in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for more further updates and future on same.
- Micromax launched IN 2b under Rs 10,000 with UniSoc SoC in India
- Oneplus 10 pro may introduce Under Display camera Concept- Check Key Specification
- Realme 8s expected to launch soon in india with 6GB and 8GB configuration
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Spotted on TENNA reveals 12GB + 256GB Configuration, Launch Imminent
- ZTE Axon 30 will launch soon globally in September
- Micromax In 2b officially Launched in India with UNISOC T610 chipset
- What are the key Specs for All-new Realme GT Flash?
- What are the Expected Specifications for Upcoming Realme Laptops
- What are the Expected key Specs for the Upcoming Realme Pad?
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 and Z Flip 3 Expected Price in European Market
- Tecno Pop 5 launched with Android 10 Go, 6.1-Inch HD+ IPS LCD, and SC7731E