How to Download, Install and Use Google Camera Mod on Redmi K20 Pro
Redmi Showcase it’s Flagship Killer 2.0 Recently in China. Almost We have all the Specification of the Device. However, It Will soon Going to Launched in other Region as Well. The Device has Stunning Design as Flames or Dragon Spikes. Also, It Will Going to launch in India Soon.
The Redmi K20 having an Impressive Camera Sensor as Well along Pop-up Selfie Camera Smartphone. However, We hope the Device in 2019 is Comming With Camera2API Enable. Similar, on K20 Pro.
To Enhance the Camera Experience We need other Camera Software Like Google Camera. Here We are Going to Tell you how you can use Google Camera Mod on your Redmi K20 Pro. Don’t Worry we also Provide a Downloading Like, for you, Its Hand isn’t it.
BeforeMoving Forward, Let’s Discuss the Camera Module of K20 and K20 Pro.
Redmi K20 Pro
In the Terms of Camera Performance, It Comes With Triple 48 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/2″, 0.8µm, Laser/PDAF + 8 MP, f/2.4, 53mm (telephoto), 1/4″, 1.12µm, Laser/PDAF, 2x optical zoom + 13 MP, f/2.4, 12mm (ultrawide), 1/3″, 1.12µm
Coupled With a Dual LED Flash, Camera Software Include an HDR and Panorama as Well. For Video Recording it can Support 2160p@30/60fps, 1080p@30/120/240fps, 1080p@960fps. While, It having a Pop-up Selfie using 20MP F/2.2, 0.8µm Camera Sensor. For Video Recording it Supports a 1080p@30fps, Software Support as HDR.
Video Recording Sample, Natively from Redmi K20 Pro.
Slow down and enjoy the good:
960 frames of slow-motion video, condensing a wonderful moment, slowing down life, savouring.
Short video shaping, custom S curve
More than just taking pictures, short videos can also follow your heart, thin waist, long legs, beautiful shoulders… perfect body “shoot” out.
Explaining How Redmi K20 Pro can Support Google Camera APK
As for Camera Specification, The Camera Module on Mi9 and Redmi K20 Pro are Similar. In this Case, Redmi K20 Pro work Flawlessly on MI9 as Well. Not to Worry, There Were Separate Gcam mod were Released for Redmi K20 Pro as Well. We selected Some of the Best GCAM Mod Stable for Redmi K20 Pro.
Download Redmi K20 Pro Google Camera MOD Apk.
There Were Several Gcam Mod available for Redmi K20 Pro. We have Selecting Few Best Gcam to try out.
#1 Urnyx Port
First thing First it is the Best Gcam Mod available out there for Mi 9. We Hope it Was More Stable than others, Because of it Available on the internet for a While.
We didn’t Feel you could go wrong with it.
Download Urnyx Gcam Mod
- Add New Button for Custom Libs via Zoran.
- Disable Zoon in Portrait Mode.
- Add New AUX Support for Mi9
- Add Long Press Feature to Custom Switch Between Lens.
- Add New Lens Blur Via BSG.
- Add Exposure Compensation and Saturation.
- No EIS Support.
- Always AWB on.
- Doesn’t Support 60fps Video Recording.
- Can’t Record Slow-Motion.
- Having Little Lens Distortion in Ulta-Wide Lens.
Follow these Steps to Switch Camera Lens.
- Single Tap to Open Selfie Camera.
- Long Tress to Select Ultrawide Lens.
- Long Press Photo Preview Button to Select Telephoto Lens.
If you didn’t find these option, Then Enable it by Following these.
Setting > Advance > Auxillary Camera Options.
#2 Xtrme Port
Not to Mention it is Well Reportutured Developer. So, You can Try it out Without thinking a lot. It Could be One of the Best GCAM Mod.
This Port is based on BSG and Arnova8G2.
Download Xtrme GCAM Mod
How you can Switch Between Camera Lens Using Google Camera?
Redmi K20 Pro having a Triple Camera Sensor. In Which you have a Functionally to Jump Between Primary, Wide-angle and Telephoto Lens.
How to Enable Night Sight Mode
You can Enable by Selecting Lens in the main Mode >> Switch to the Night Mode >> Double tap the Camera Switch Button.
Best Setting to Configuration.XML Here is the XML Config file tweaks the Besta 3 build for Best Setting.
- Improved Main Camera and Selfies.
- New Aux Lib to Glib.
- New Denoise for Telephoto and Wide-angle Lens.
- Reduce Frames to 7, Bring More Sharper Pictures.
#3 Google Camera Port
- Camera HDR + RAW + ZSL + Flash and More
- Working Portrait Mode for Rear and Front Both
- Working Night Sight for Rear and Front Both
- Super Resolution Zoom
- New AR Sticker
- Eis, Panorama and Slow-Motion isn’t Working
Download Google Camera Port
How to Use.XML Config
Download the File and Move the File to /GCam/Configs/. Hold, You Need to Create Folder With a Name configs inside Gcam Folder. After that, Double Click on Bottom Dark Is Just around the Capture Button and Tap Over Restore option.
Download the XML Config file here.
In the End, We just Say there is Not Specific Gcam Mode for Redmi K20 Pro Yet. We are Trying to Find and Allow Notifications to get Update about it.
Thanks for Being With us, Share your Opinion and Feedback in the Comment Section Down Below. Stay tuned for More Further Updates.
- How to Turn your Android into a Capable Gaming Machine
- Realme UI 3.0 based on Android 12 launching this October; check eligible device, features, and more
- Bitcoin consume more energy than entire nation of Philippines and Argentina
- China central bank ban crypto-currency trading activities and mining, calls it illegal
- Apple blacklists Epic Games’ “Fortnite” from the App Store until all court appeals are exhausted.
- Download Battlefield Mobile APK Alpha Beta – Early Acess for Android: How to Download and Play
- Netflix’s forthcoming League of Legends series, premieres November 6th
- Restore audio missing from Instagram stories – How to Fix step by step guide
- Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra with S Pen is set to dethrone the Galaxy Note Series
- Google is cutting its cut of sales on its cloud marketplace, even after Google Cloud Revenue Jumps 54% To $4.63B,
- Is there a charger included with the iPhone 13 and 13 Pro?