Redmi K20 Confirmed: Everything We Know So Far! Ahead of May 29
Redmi is Going to Launched its First Flagship Killer Smartphone on May 28th in China. We have Some Confirmed Specification about Redmi K20. As Far We know it Will be a Mid-Premium Budget Smartphone as Value for Money Flagship Smartphone.
There Were Two Varient Known as Redmi K20 and K20 Pro.
These are the Highlighted Specification Which is coming. The Device Will Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Soc along Massive 4000mAh battery Support 27W Fast Charging.
In the Terms of Camera Performance, it has 48MP Primary Rear Sensor, To maintain the Temperature it has Liquid Colling With Game Turbo 2.0. The Selfie Camera Was a Pop-Up Selfie Camera, Where it also Brings In-Display Fingerprint Sensor. The Standard Varient of the Device Will have SD730.
TheProcess Uses a 7nm FinFET Processing Technology along 1x 2.84 GHz Kryo 485, 3X 2.42GHZ Kryo 485, 4x 1.8GHz Kryo 485 of 64 Bit.
It Comes With a 6.39-inch Super AMOLED FHD+ Display With 7th Gen In-Display Fingerprint Sensor. As for Rear Camera Sensor, it has Triple Camera Setup of 48MP f/1.7 Primary + 13MP f/2.4 Ultra-Wide + 8MP f/2.4 Telephoto.
The device is Pretty Much Notchless and Bezels as Well Because of a Top 20MP f/2.0 Pop-up Selfie Camera. Display Has Resolution of 1080 x 2340 Pixel of Density 403 PPI. The Aspect ratio was 2.167:1 Gives a 24/16777216 Bits / Colors Depth.
The Device uses Snapdragon 855 Chipset Coupled With 6GB / 8GB Of LPDDR4X Ram along 64GB / 128GB / 256GB of UFS 2.1 onboard Storage. There is No Information Regarding Expandable Storage But Device Will Run over Android 9.0 Pie based MIUI V10.2. They consider us that it Has 3.5mm Audio Jack as Well.
Redmi Uses an Aluminium Alloy Glass Panel Colored With Black, Blue and Red as Gradient Looking Finish Looking Stunning. The Benchmark Score Suggest 458,754 on AnTuTu Benchmarking Test More than Xiaomi’s Own Black Shark 2.
Also, It Will is the First Smartphone from Redmi to Support NFC because Recently Xiaomi launched its Mi Pay as Well. We Expected they stare the Price of the Device from ₹22,999.
Redmi K20 and K20Pro are Not only the Device Launching Soon in China, But There is also a Budget Redmi Smartphone Coming Soon as Well.
Some Report also Suggest that it Launched in India With the Name of POCO F2. Because Where Redmi, Xiaomi can’t go POCO Can make its Way.
Thanks for Being With us, Let us Know your Opinion in the Comment Section Down Below. Stay tuned for More Furter updates on Same.
- In MLB The Show 21, how can you fix the Road to the Show mission not progressing bug?
- In Escape from Tarkov, how can you fix the error “Anticheat connection failed”?
- League of Legends: How to Restore Notifications That Have Been Temporarily Disabled
- How to boost Android gaming performance – Tips & Tricks
- How to Download VLC Player for Windows 11 from Microsoft Store
- Download and Install Elari KidPhone 4G Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- How do you upgrade the firmware on your Asus router?
- Google has filed a complaint with the Delhi High Court against the CCI for allegedly “leaking” a confidential report.
- Apple has been compelled to phase out Lightning and transition to USB Type-c by 2024.
- The Tecno Spark 8 is a new smartphone from Tecno
- Oppo upcoming smartphone, the Find X5 Pro, will surely feature 50W of wireless charging.