Realme X50 Pro 5G receiving April 2021 Android security update
Reale has started rolling out their latest April 2021 Android security update patch through OTA update on Reame X50 Pro 5G. Whereas, the update brings some major improvements, Optimization and fix known bugs alongside Fix display issue during headphone plugin and Fix Volume adjustments and Smart Slider bar. Meanwhile, the update has released update with the package build number RMX2076PU_11_C.18.
How to Check Software Update on Realme X50 Pro 5G
It is quite easy to perform. Follow the following steps mention down below.
- First thing first, Open your device settings and then head over to the software update.
- After that, click on the Check update, and then there it notifies you about your current stats of update.
- Once you received it, click on Update Now.
- That’s it.
Realme is now rolling out March and April2021 security patch update in India for Realme X50 Pro 5G smartphone users. The new update comes on build number RMX2076PU_11_C.18 on Realme UI 2.0 based on Android 11.
The new update also fixes some features fixes display issue when headphone is unplugged and issue when adjusting volume. It also fixes the control centre and smart sidebar.
Realme X50 Pro 5G specifications
- 6.44-inch Full HD+ (1080 × 2400 pixels, 90Hz refresh rate, HDR10+, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection)
- Snapdragon 865 (Adreno 650 GPU)
- 6/8/12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128/256GB (UFS 3.0) storage
- Android 10 (realme UI)
- Rear: 64MP Samsung GW1 f/1.8 + 12MP Telephoto f/2.5 + 8MP 119° ultra-wide f/2.3 + 2MP B&W depth f/2.4
- Front: 32MP Sony IMX616 f/2.5 + 8MP 105 ° ultra-wide f/2.2
- 4200mAh (64W SuperDart fast charging)
How to Update on Realme X50 Pro 5G
Make sure you have a proper backup of your data. Follow the following instruction mention down below.
- The update is pushing in staged, once you get the update
- Click on download and install it on your device.
- That’s it.
How to downloads and install on Realme X50 Pro 5G
With this following method, you can also rollout by downloading the stable firmware package. Follow the following guide mention down below.
- Download the Realme UI 2.0 stable package and then copy it to the internal storage.
- After that, Navigate to Settings -> System -> System Upgrade -> Gear in the upper right corner -> Local Upgrade -> Click on the corresponding installation package -> Upgrade now -> System upgrade
- Now, Restart once it 100% upgrade.
- That’s it.
Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuables opinion and feedback if there is any query share it with us in the comment section below. Stay tuned for further updates in the future on the same.
- Register for Valorant Test Server – How to Sign-up
- Register Garena Free Fire OB29 Advance Server – How to Sign-up
- Fix Nintendo Switch Error Code 2123-1502 – How to
- Redmi 9A / 9AT (dandelion) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V188.8.131.52.QCDEUXM
- Redmi Note 8 Pro (begonia) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V184.108.40.206.RGGCNXM
- Mi 11 (venus) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V220.127.116.11.RKBCNXM
- Garena Free Fire: Redeem Codes for June 2021 – Update June 23
- Fix PUBG Mobile 90 FPS Support lags on Asus ROG Phone 5
- Download and Install Lava LMG02 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install NEC Lavie Tab E 7 SD1 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Teclast G5K8 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)