Realme X50 5G receiving March 2021 security patch update
Realme start rolling out their March 2021 Android Security Patch update for the Realme 50 5G. Whereas, it brings a lot of major improvements, stability, optimization and fixes known bugs so far.
Although, the update release with the package build number RMX2051_11_B.21 for Realme X50 5G.
How to Check Software Update on Realme X50 5G
It is quite easy to perform. Follow the following steps mention down below.
- First thing first, Open your device settings and then head over to the software update.
- After that, click on the Check update, and then there it notifies you about your current stats of update.
- Once you received it, click on Update Now.
- That’s it.
Realme X50 5G Key Specifications
- 6.57-inch Full HD+ (1080 × 2400 pixels, 120Hz)
- Snapdragon 765G (Adreno 620 GPU)
- 6/8/12GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128/256GBUFS 2.1
- Android 10 (realme UI)
- Rear: 64MP Samsung GW1 f/1.8 + 12MP f/2.5 + 8MP 119° ultra-wide f/2.25 aperture + 2MP 4cm f/2.4 aperture
- Front: 16MP Sony IMX471 f/2.0 + 8MP 105 ° ultra-wide f/2.2 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 4200mAh (30W VOOC 4.0)
How to Update on Realme X50 5G
Make sure you have a proper backup of your data. Follow the following instruction mention down below.
- The update is pushing in staged, once you get the update
- Click on download and install it on your device.
- That’s it.
How to downloads and install on Realme X50 5G
With this following method, you can also rollout by downloading the stable firmware package. Follow the following guide mention down below.
- Download the Realme UI 2.0 stable package and then copy it to the internal storage.
- After that, Navigate to Settings -> System -> System Upgrade -> Gear in the upper right corner -> Local Upgrade -> Click on the corresponding installation package -> Upgrade now -> System upgrade
- Now, Restart once it 100% upgrade.
- That’s it.
Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuables opinion and feedback if there is any query share it with us in the comment section below. Stay tuned for further updates in the future on the same.
- Download GeForce RTX 3080 Ti driver for Windows 10, 8, 7
- Download and install the PUBG Mobile 1.5 Beta Update – Easy steps
- Fix KB5003637 prevents apps from accessing event logs after installation
- Microsoft Flight Simulator for Xbox Series X|S coming this summer with same depth as on PC
- Guide to Fix discord static sounds when streaming – Screen Sharing
- Go viral on Twitter and Facebook with the Cartoon Challenge
- Redeem Code for Roblox Superhero City for June 2021
- Redeem Code for Roblox Car Tycoon for June 2021
- Download Gcam for Xiaomi Mi, Redmi Note, and Poco (Pocophone) – MGC_8.1.101_A9_GV1d by BSG
- Download Google Camera for Realme X2 – GCam 8.1.101_Wichaya_V1.1 by wyroczen
- Download Google Camera for Realme X2 – GCam 7.3.018_Wyroczen_SuperRes_v4.0 by wyroczen