Realme X2 receiving Realme UI 2.0 BETA 6 in India, With Fixes
Realme has started rolling out their latest Realme UI 2.0, ensuring to update to the latest version with package build number RMX1992AEX_11_F.18. Whereas the Realme UI 2.0 is based on Android 10. Therefore, the update likely to be available for Indians. The update brings a lot of major improvements, Optimizations, and knows bugs fixed. Not to mention, the update will be extended shortly.
- Ensure you keep a backup of your data to avoid incompatibility or unforeseen circumstances.
- You might experience heating, lagging, and fast battery draining to several optimizations automatically. However, it will become normal after few days, once it did with automatic optimization.
- Some third-party applications might not compatible with Android 11.
How to Check Software Update on Realme X2
It is quite easy to perform. Follow the following steps mention down below.
- First thing first, Open your device settings and then head over to the software update.
- After that, click on the Check update, and then there it notifies you about your current stats of update.
- Once you received it, click on Update Now.
- That’s it.
This is rolling out in batches, through which it was a phase (Staged rollout) to ensure the updated stability so far.
- Your device should be charged a minimum of 50%.
- Check you have enough space left in your storage.
- Use stable internet connectivity.
How to apply for Realme’s Realme UI 2.0 (Android 11) on Realme X2
The update is pushing in stages, and once you get the update, you will get the update in few days accordingly.
- Open your device settings.
- Click on Software Update.
- Now, Click on the settings icon and then Apply for the BETA version.
- That’s it. Click on Update Beta Version.
How to downloads and install on Realme X2.
With this following method, you can also roll out by downloading the stable firmware package. Follow the following guide mention down below.
- Download the Realme UI 2.0 stable package and then copy it to the internal storage.
- After that, Navigate to Settings -> System -> System Upgrade -> Gear in the upper right corner -> Local Upgrade -> Click on the corresponding installation package -> Upgrade now -> System upgrade
- Now, Restart once it 100% upgrade.
- That’s it.
Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuables opinion and feedback. If there is any query, share it with us in the comment section below. Stay tuned for further updates in the future on the same.
- How to send Best Quality Photos and Videos on WhatsApp | Enable Best Quality Media
- Download Best GCam 8.1 for Android Device | Google Camera Port UltraCVM_v8.1.apk by UltraM8
- Download Best GCam 8.1.1 for ASUS Zenfone 6/7/8, and ROG 2/3 | Google Camera Port GCam_8.1.101_Wichaya_V1.3.apk by Wichaya
- How to Create a CON Folder in Windows in Window 7, 8, 10, and 11
- Download Best GCam 8.2.4 for Xiaomi, Redmi, and Poco | Google Camera Port MGC_8.2.400_A10_V-alpha2 by BSG
- Download Best GCam 8.1.101 for Android | Google Camera Port NGCam_8.1.101-v1.3-fix by Nikita
- Nova Launcher 7 APK – The Public Beta Goes Live on Google Play | How to Install and Feature guide
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G Lauched with Dimensity 1200-AI, 50MP Triple-camera Full Specification and Price
- How to hide sensitive content from the Instagram Explore Feed
- How to Sign-up for DuckDuckGo Email Protection – @Duck.com | Stop getting emails that’ll track you
- How to Download and Update macOS Big Sur 11.5 on Mac