Realme X Review Problems and More: You Should Know Before Buying it
Realme X review: With Some Worst Compromise in MID-RANGE Segment
Realme X is one of the Most Anticipated Smartphone With Capable Hardware in 2019. This Device Which Starts from ₹16,999 in India, But You have to Compromise Something. This Device Stands for Mid-Range Smartphone Market.
The Realme X is a Smartphone Which Directly Competes With Redmi Note 7 Pro and Redmi K20. Realme Push their Limit and Becoming one of the Most Popular Smartphone Brand in India. We are Hoping the Device to come with Snapdragon 730 but that Wasn’t to be. This is the Same Realme X Which launched in China, It Brings Stunning New Feature So yeah it’s a Great Smartphone.
There are Some Small Problems Like Un-satisfied Vibration Motor along Tinny Ear-piece Speaker. There is No Issue With Display, It is One of Great 1080p Display on Market. Display Panel is a Sharp, Bright and Dim Display for Clean Viewing angles. Realme Use Polycarbonate Rear Panel, Which is Little Curve and Smooth While Holding the Device. As Usual, it’s Rear panel Look Like Glass because of Glossy Design.
Under the Hood, It Doesn’t Use Flagship Snapdragon 855 While it uses a Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 Soc. The Performance of the Device is Closser to Snapdragon 835. Not to Mention it Can’t Handle High-Graphics Gaming. Also, The Device Comes With a 4GB, 6GB and 8GB Ram varient Coupled With 64GB and 128GB of UFS Onboard Storage. To boost the Performance it has Adreno 616 GPU For Better Gaming Experience.
Realme X Launched in India; Starting at Rs 16,999. Realme X Problems: Should you Buy? Everything you Should know about before buying it.
It runs on Android 9.0 Pie-based Custom Skin Color OS out of the Box, Meanwhile, it Doesn’t have any MicroSD Card Slot to Expand Storage. As for Camera, it is Decent. Every Second Smartphone on the Market is Now Equipped With Sony IMX586 48MP Camera Sensor. Further, It Doesn’t have any Wide-angle and Telephoto Lens. Make it 1/4 Price of Flagship Smartphone. The Secondary Camera is a Depth Sensor.
The Power button Doesn’t Feel Solid, It Mostly Feels like a Plastic. There is No Rear-Mounted Fingerprint Sensor but it has an In-Display Fingerprint Sensor. Also, It Features a Face Unlock Using Pop-up Selfie Camera Sensor. The Face-unlock is Preety Fast open in 0.7s Comparebly Redmi K20 Pro. The first-time Realme Introduced a USB Type-C Port for Charging and Data Sharing.
Realme X is the most affordable fullscreen bezel-less smartphone
This Device has a 941.2% Screen-to-body ratio, Because of it has Pop-up Selfie Camera and Narrow Bezel Technology. It Comes with a 6.53-inch Full HD+ AMOLED Display using a Gorilla Glass 5 to protect the screen.
Thanks for Being WIth us, Share your valuable Feedback and Opinion in the Comment Section Down Below. Stay tuned for More Further Updates.
- How to Add or Remove Widgets in Windows 11
- OPPO A93s 5G Launched in China with Dimensity 700, 48MP Triple-cam setup & 5,000mAh battery
- Poco F3 GT has been unveiled, the biggest competitor to OnePlus Nord 2 5G
- How to Disable/Enable the Startup Sound on Windows 11
- Nova Launcher 7 APK – The Public Beta Goes Live on Google Play | How to Install and Feature guide
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G Lauched with Dimensity 1200-AI, 50MP Triple-camera Full Specification and Price
- Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G Spotted on Geekbench with Snapdragon 778G chipset
- Redmi K40 Gaming Edition Launched with new Inverse Scale variant
- ZTE Axon 30 5G Launched in china with an under-display selfie camera
- How to Fix PUBG Error 00000D04/0021 – Dll Files, In-Game Crash and Startup Fix
- How to fix Windows Hello not working in the latest Windows 11