Realme X Review Problems and More: You Should Know Before Buying it
Realme X review: With Some Worst Compromise in MID-RANGE Segment
Realme X is one of the Most Anticipated Smartphone With Capable Hardware in 2019. This Device Which Starts from ₹16,999 in India, But You have to Compromise Something. This Device Stands for Mid-Range Smartphone Market.
The Realme X is a Smartphone Which Directly Competes With Redmi Note 7 Pro and Redmi K20. Realme Push their Limit and Becoming one of the Most Popular Smartphone Brand in India. We are Hoping the Device to come with Snapdragon 730 but that Wasn’t to be. This is the Same Realme X Which launched in China, It Brings Stunning New Feature So yeah it’s a Great Smartphone.
There are Some Small Problems Like Un-satisfied Vibration Motor along Tinny Ear-piece Speaker. There is No Issue With Display, It is One of Great 1080p Display on Market. Display Panel is a Sharp, Bright and Dim Display for Clean Viewing angles. Realme Use Polycarbonate Rear Panel, Which is Little Curve and Smooth While Holding the Device. As Usual, it’s Rear panel Look Like Glass because of Glossy Design.
Under the Hood, It Doesn’t Use Flagship Snapdragon 855 While it uses a Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 Soc. The Performance of the Device is Closser to Snapdragon 835. Not to Mention it Can’t Handle High-Graphics Gaming. Also, The Device Comes With a 4GB, 6GB and 8GB Ram varient Coupled With 64GB and 128GB of UFS Onboard Storage. To boost the Performance it has Adreno 616 GPU For Better Gaming Experience.
Realme X Launched in India; Starting at Rs 16,999. Realme X Problems: Should you Buy? Everything you Should know about before buying it.
It runs on Android 9.0 Pie-based Custom Skin Color OS out of the Box, Meanwhile, it Doesn’t have any MicroSD Card Slot to Expand Storage. As for Camera, it is Decent. Every Second Smartphone on the Market is Now Equipped With Sony IMX586 48MP Camera Sensor. Further, It Doesn’t have any Wide-angle and Telephoto Lens. Make it 1/4 Price of Flagship Smartphone. The Secondary Camera is a Depth Sensor.
The Power button Doesn’t Feel Solid, It Mostly Feels like a Plastic. There is No Rear-Mounted Fingerprint Sensor but it has an In-Display Fingerprint Sensor. Also, It Features a Face Unlock Using Pop-up Selfie Camera Sensor. The Face-unlock is Preety Fast open in 0.7s Comparebly Redmi K20 Pro. The first-time Realme Introduced a USB Type-C Port for Charging and Data Sharing.
Realme X is the most affordable fullscreen bezel-less smartphone
This Device has a 941.2% Screen-to-body ratio, Because of it has Pop-up Selfie Camera and Narrow Bezel Technology. It Comes with a 6.53-inch Full HD+ AMOLED Display using a Gorilla Glass 5 to protect the screen.
Thanks for Being WIth us, Share your valuable Feedback and Opinion in the Comment Section Down Below. Stay tuned for More Further Updates.
- Download GeForce RTX 3080 Ti driver for Windows 10, 8, 7
- Download and install the PUBG Mobile 1.5 Beta Update – Easy steps
- Fix KB5003637 prevents apps from accessing event logs after installation
- Microsoft Flight Simulator for Xbox Series X|S coming this summer with same depth as on PC
- Guide to Fix discord static sounds when streaming – Screen Sharing
- Go viral on Twitter and Facebook with the Cartoon Challenge
- Realme X7 5G Software Update Tracker – RMX2176PU – June 2021 | India – Security Patch, Fix, and Improve Performance
- Download Windows 11 Dev OS 21996.1 – How to Upgrade | 64 Bit – ISO
- How to Fix Mass Effect Legendary Edition Update Launcher Crashes and Xbox Series X Glitch
- Download and Install Motorola E7i Power XT2097-12 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Hometech HT 10MT Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)