A couple of months ago, realme announced realme UI 3.0, based on Android 12. It includes Fluid Space Design, More Spatial Layout, and More Expressive UI. Additionally, it offers 3D icons, Omoji, AOD Personalizations, AI Smooth Engine, Floating Window 2.0, Security and Privacy Features, Phone Manager 2.0, and App Permission Recording.
The list of smartphones eligible to receive realme UI 3.0 (Android 12) has already been shared. We hope that this post will assist our readers in keeping track of the Android 12 Update for realme devices.
If you’d like to experience Android 12 and Realme UI 3.0 on your X3, navigate to Settings > Software Update, then tap on Trial version > Apply Now, and fill out the form. If your application is accepted, you will receive Realme UI 3.0.
Because this is a beta build, it may have bugs that can impede your user experience, so you should avoid using it on your primary device. To install the open beta update, make sure your X3 has firmware version RMX2081_11.C.13 or RMX2081_11.C.14 and at least 60% battery and 5GB of free storage.
Must Read Before Apply (Disclaimer):
- Please make sure your phone is not rooted.
- To prevent data loss, please backup your personal data before proceeding.
- The latest Open Beta version will be chosen as the stable version and rolled out to all users, there is no difference if you have already joined the Open Beta program.
- Some third-party application versions might not be compatible with Android 12 yet, after updating these applications might not be available or crashing down on your device. Therefore, it is recommended to update all your applications to the latest version available in the Play Store before your update.
- The Open Beta versions may have an unpredictable impact on your phone and effect on daily use.
- Please ensure that the available phone storage is more than 5GB. Otherwise, there will be a risk of update failure (To check the phone storage head to Settings > Additional Settings > Storage).
- Due to unpredictable factors such as network communication and strategy adjustment, it is not possible to guarantee that every applicant will receive the update. In case the update is not received, we suggest you patiently wait for the official release.
- Best Way to Download Videos from Facebook on iPhone & iPad
- Lark Player for Android: Best Free Music Player App to Listen to Music Offline
- The Best Facebook Video Downloader App for Android – Snaptube
- Android 13 QPR1 Beta 2 Update Now Available
- Jio 5G Welcome Offer 2022 with Unlimited data 1Gbps Speed in 4 Cities