Realme U1 Our Opinion -Why You Shouldn’t Buy This
Realme U1 launched Actually a couple of weeks ago Where it has 25MP Selfie Camera and MediaTek Helio P70
If we See the SpecSheet on paper it Shows Quite Awesome But after testing the Device it really has Some Major Issues. Let us Take a Look and Find Out What reality Behind It.
First Thing First, The Screen of Device attracted a lot of Easily Due to Corning Gorilla Glass 3. Also, the Device Screen Doesn’t have oleophobic coating Which Uses to Move Your Finger on Display Smoothly. So You Should Definitely Use Screen Protector. The Designof the Device is Similar to Realme 2 Pro. The Screen is Not too Bad it has Impressive Display.
The Rear Body is Made up of Polycarbonate Which Looks Premium in hands. During Realtime Performance MediaTek P70 is Quite Similar to MediaTek P60 While P70 is More Improved Version and Over-clocked Which make P70 More Stable. Also, 3000mAh battery Which is Dis-appointing if We Look Toward Realme Other Devices and There is not Fast Charging Which make it More Dis-appointing.
Detailing in the Rear Camera is Not as Good As Front Camera. Rear Camera Can’t Perform During Low-light Condition Which makes Noise in the Image During Lowlight Condition. It has a Very Awesome Optimization in Front Camera. but Front and Rear Camera Both have a Worst Edge-Detection Which make Portrait Mode Image Worst and Doesn’t have EIS.
As This Device Run on Android 8.0 Oreo-based Color OS Skin, Not to Mention it is Quite impressive in Some Area But in Dark Side, as Frame Drops Such Like Things Multiple times. Realme offers a great Sound Quality in there Handset and Hands-Free Too.
Realme Introduces two variants of Device 3GB+32GB and 4GB+64GB With Price is Not-Acceptable Considering these Issues But it is Decent Smartphone. But Realme 2Pro is Better Alternative From Same Company if you Didn’t Need Selfie Centric Smartphone.
|Processor||MediaTek Helio P70, ARM Mali-G72,|
|Display||6.3-inch LTPS IPS (In-Cell) LCD 2.5D, Gorilla Glass 3, 2340*1080, FHD+, 409 PPI|
|Camera||13 MP f/2.2 + 2 f/2.4 MP Rear, 25MP f/2.0 front IMX576|
|Ram||3GB / 4GB|
|Storage||32GB / 64GB|
|Battery||3500mAh 5V 2A|
|Price||11,999 , 14,499 INR|
Tell Us what did you think of this Device let us Know in the Comment Section Below. Stay tuned for More Further Updates.
- How to Add or Remove Widgets in Windows 11
- OPPO A93s 5G Launched in China with Dimensity 700, 48MP Triple-cam setup & 5,000mAh battery
- Poco F3 GT has been unveiled, the biggest competitor to OnePlus Nord 2 5G
- How to Disable/Enable the Startup Sound on Windows 11
- Nova Launcher 7 APK – The Public Beta Goes Live on Google Play | How to Install and Feature guide
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G Lauched with Dimensity 1200-AI, 50MP Triple-camera Full Specification and Price
- Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G Spotted on Geekbench with Snapdragon 778G chipset
- Redmi K40 Gaming Edition Launched with new Inverse Scale variant
- ZTE Axon 30 5G Launched in china with an under-display selfie camera
- How to Fix PUBG Error 00000D04/0021 – Dll Files, In-Game Crash and Startup Fix
- How to fix Windows Hello not working in the latest Windows 11