Realme U1 Our Opinion -Why You Shouldn’t Buy This
Realme U1 launched Actually a couple of weeks ago Where it has 25MP Selfie Camera and MediaTek Helio P70
If we See the SpecSheet on paper it Shows Quite Awesome But after testing the Device it really has Some Major Issues. Let us Take a Look and Find Out What reality Behind It.
First Thing First, The Screen of Device attracted a lot of Easily Due to Corning Gorilla Glass 3. Also, the Device Screen Doesn’t have oleophobic coating Which Uses to Move Your Finger on Display Smoothly. So You Should Definitely Use Screen Protector. The Designof the Device is Similar to Realme 2 Pro. The Screen is Not too Bad it has Impressive Display.
The Rear Body is Made up of Polycarbonate Which Looks Premium in hands. During Realtime Performance MediaTek P70 is Quite Similar to MediaTek P60 While P70 is More Improved Version and Over-clocked Which make P70 More Stable. Also, 3000mAh battery Which is Dis-appointing if We Look Toward Realme Other Devices and There is not Fast Charging Which make it More Dis-appointing.
Detailing in the Rear Camera is Not as Good As Front Camera. Rear Camera Can’t Perform During Low-light Condition Which makes Noise in the Image During Lowlight Condition. It has a Very Awesome Optimization in Front Camera. but Front and Rear Camera Both have a Worst Edge-Detection Which make Portrait Mode Image Worst and Doesn’t have EIS.
As This Device Run on Android 8.0 Oreo-based Color OS Skin, Not to Mention it is Quite impressive in Some Area But in Dark Side, as Frame Drops Such Like Things Multiple times. Realme offers a great Sound Quality in there Handset and Hands-Free Too.
Realme Introduces two variants of Device 3GB+32GB and 4GB+64GB With Price is Not-Acceptable Considering these Issues But it is Decent Smartphone. But Realme 2Pro is Better Alternative From Same Company if you Didn’t Need Selfie Centric Smartphone.
|Processor||MediaTek Helio P70, ARM Mali-G72,|
|Display||6.3-inch LTPS IPS (In-Cell) LCD 2.5D, Gorilla Glass 3, 2340*1080, FHD+, 409 PPI|
|Camera||13 MP f/2.2 + 2 f/2.4 MP Rear, 25MP f/2.0 front IMX576|
|Ram||3GB / 4GB|
|Storage||32GB / 64GB|
|Battery||3500mAh 5V 2A|
|Price||11,999 , 14,499 INR|
Tell Us what did you think of this Device let us Know in the Comment Section Below. Stay tuned for More Further Updates.
- Download GeForce RTX 3080 Ti driver for Windows 10, 8, 7
- Download and install the PUBG Mobile 1.5 Beta Update – Easy steps
- Fix KB5003637 prevents apps from accessing event logs after installation
- Microsoft Flight Simulator for Xbox Series X|S coming this summer with same depth as on PC
- Guide to Fix discord static sounds when streaming – Screen Sharing
- Go viral on Twitter and Facebook with the Cartoon Challenge
- Redmi 9A / 9AT (dandelion) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V126.96.36.199.QCDEUXM
- Redmi Note 8 Pro (begonia) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V188.8.131.52.RGGCNXM
- Mi 11 (venus) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V184.108.40.206.RKBCNXM
- Redmi Note 9 (merlin) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V220.127.116.11.RJORUXM
- POCO F2 Pro (lmi) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V18.104.22.168.RJKEUXM