Realme Narzo 30A gets February 2021 Android Security Patch Update
Realme has release February 2021 Android Security Patch Update, the Realme Narzo 30A and Narzo 30 Pro 5G in India. Whereas, the device update includes major stability and fixes known bugs. Meanwhile, the device has received the Realme UI 1.0 based on Android 10.
Therefore, the device has received the update with the package build number RMX2103_11_A.27 through the OTA update. Although, the device includes the February 2021 Android Security Patch alongside Fix some known issue and optimized system stability.
How to Check Software Update on Realme Narzo 30A
It is quite easy to perform. Follow the following steps mention down below.
- First thing first, Open your device settings and then head over to the software update.
- After that, click on the Check update, and then there it notifies you about your current stats of update.
- Once you received it, click on Update Now.
- That’s it.
Realme Narzo 30A Key Specification
- 6.5-inch HD+ (1600 x 720 pixels, Up to 570 nits brightness)
- MediaTek Helio G85 (ARM Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU)
- 3/4GB LPDDR4x RAM, 32/64GB eMMC 5.1 storage, 256GB microSD
- Android 10 (realme UI)
- Rear: 13-megapixel f/2.2 + 2-megapixel B&W Portrait f/2.4
- Front: 8-megapixel f/2.0
- 6000mAh battery (18W charging)
How to Update on Realme Narzo 30A
Make sure you have a proper backup of your data. Follow the following instructions mention down below.
- The update is pushing in staged, once you get the update
- Click on download and install it on your device.
- That’s it.
How to downloads and install on Realme Narzo 30A
With this following method, you can also rollout by downloading the stable firmware package. Follow the following guide mention down below.
- Download the Realme UI 2.0 stable package and then copy it to the internal storage.
- After that, Navigate to Settings -> System -> System Upgrade -> Gear in the upper right corner -> Local Upgrade -> Click on the corresponding installation package -> Upgrade now -> System upgrade
- Now, Restart once it 100% upgrade.
- That’s it.
Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuables opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section below. Stay tuned for further updates in the future on the same.
- How to Add or Remove Widgets in Windows 11
- OPPO A93s 5G Launched in China with Dimensity 700, 48MP Triple-cam setup & 5,000mAh battery
- Poco F3 GT has been unveiled, the biggest competitor to OnePlus Nord 2 5G
- How to Disable/Enable the Startup Sound on Windows 11
- Nova Launcher 7 APK – The Public Beta Goes Live on Google Play | How to Install and Feature guide
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G Lauched with Dimensity 1200-AI, 50MP Triple-camera Full Specification and Price
- Download and Install Sunwind Sky Kids 70 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install H96 Max RK3566 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install CORN C5 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Teclast G3M6 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Motorola XT2137-1 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)