Realme C3, Narzo 10, and Narzo 10A receiving April 2021 Security Patch
Realme has started rolling out their latest Realme UI 2.0 with the package build number RMX2027_11_A.61, RMX2040_11_A.61 and RMX2020_11_A.61. Whereas the Realme UI 2.0 based on Android 11. Therefore, the update likely to be available for china. The update brings a lot of major improvements, Optimizations, and knows bugs fixed. Not to mention, It currently in the staged rollout to ensure stability; hence the update will be extended in the near future.
- Ensure you keep a backup of your data to avoid incompatibility or unforeseen circumstances.
- You might experience heating, lagging, and fast battery draining to several optimizations automatically. However, it will become normal after few days, once it did with automatic optimization.
- Some third-party applications might not compatible with Android 11.
How to Check Software Update on Realme C3, Narzo 10, and Narzo 10A
It is quite easy to perform. Follow the following steps mention down below.
- First thing first, Open your device settings and then head over to the software update.
- After that, click on the Check update, and then there it notifies you about your current stats of update.
- Once you received it, click on Update Now.
- That’s it.
This is rolling out in batches, through which it was a phase (Staged rollout) to ensure the updated stability so far.
- Your device should be charged a minimum of 50%.
- Check you have enough space left in your storage.
- Use stable internet connectivity.
How to apply for Realme’s Realme UI 2.0 (Android 11) on Realme C3, Narzo 10, and Narzo 10A
The update is pushing in stages, and once you get the update, you will get the update in few days accordingly.
- Open your device settings.
- Click on Software Update.
- Now, Click on the settings icon and then Apply for the BETA version.
- That’s it. Click on Update Beta Version.
How to downloads and install on Realme C3, Narzo 10, and Narzo 10A
With this following method, you can also roll out by downloading the stable firmware package. Follow the following guide mention down below.
- Download the Realme UI 2.0 stable package and then copy it to the internal storage.
- After that, Navigate to Settings -> System -> System Upgrade -> Gear in the upper right corner -> Local Upgrade -> Click on the corresponding installation package -> Upgrade now -> System upgrade
- Now, Restart once it 110% upgrade.
- That’s it.
Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuables opinion and feedback. If there is any query, share it with us in the comment section below. Stay tuned for further updates in the future on the same.
- How to Add or Remove Widgets in Windows 11
- OPPO A93s 5G Launched in China with Dimensity 700, 48MP Triple-cam setup & 5,000mAh battery
- Poco F3 GT has been unveiled, the biggest competitor to OnePlus Nord 2 5G
- How to Disable/Enable the Startup Sound on Windows 11
- Nova Launcher 7 APK – The Public Beta Goes Live on Google Play | How to Install and Feature guide
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G Lauched with Dimensity 1200-AI, 50MP Triple-camera Full Specification and Price
- Micromax launched IN 2b under Rs 10,000 with UniSoc SoC in India
- Oneplus 10 pro may introduce Under Display camera Concept- Check Key Specification
- Realme 8s expected to launch soon in india with 6GB and 8GB configuration
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Spotted on TENNA reveals 12GB + 256GB Configuration, Launch Imminent
- ZTE Axon 30 will launch soon globally in September