Realme C12 Scheduled to launch in India on August 8th -Know More
Realme C12 upcoming budget affordable smartphone, the Realme C12, has been scheduled to launch in India on August 8th. The device seems to be quite promising, so let’s take a closer look at the device and know more about it.
Realme C12 Key Specification and Highlights
The device will come with a 6.5-Inch of Mini-Waterdrop notch on the top of the device. Under the hood, the device is going to be powered by MediaTek Helio G35 Mobile platform based on an octa-core CPU. The chipset to be paired with a 3GB of Ram and 32GB of onboard storage.
In terms of camera performance, the device is going to become with a triple rear camera module accomplished with an LED Flash. At the same time, it housing a 13MP primary + Super ultra-wide-angle lens + Ultra-Macro + Portrait lense. Moreover, the device to be featuring a Slow-MOtion video recording alongside a Dedicated HDR Mode.
Furthermore,to power the device, sig going to equipped with a 6000mAh battery.
The starting price of the device was Rs 7,499 for the 2GB + 32GB of memory configuration. Not to mention, the device already launched in Indonesia for IDR 1,899,000 for the 3GB + 32GB. Realme scheduled there Realme C12 and Realme C15 to be launch on August 18th through Virtual event.
- How to Turn your Android into a Capable Gaming Machine
- Realme UI 3.0 based on Android 12 launching this October; check eligible device, features, and more
- Bitcoin consume more energy than entire nation of Philippines and Argentina
- China central bank ban crypto-currency trading activities and mining, calls it illegal
- Apple blacklists Epic Games’ “Fortnite” from the App Store until all court appeals are exhausted.
- Download Battlefield Mobile APK Alpha Beta – Early Acess for Android: How to Download and Play
- Netflix’s forthcoming League of Legends series, premieres November 6th
- Restore audio missing from Instagram stories – How to Fix step by step guide
- Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra with S Pen is set to dethrone the Galaxy Note Series
- Google is cutting its cut of sales on its cloud marketplace, even after Google Cloud Revenue Jumps 54% To $4.63B,
- Is there a charger included with the iPhone 13 and 13 Pro?